Last But Not Least pt 5 Orbit Bros. Part 38

Last but not least pt 5 Orbit brothers part 39

In a split second before a jolt of electricity could shock Skip her aura arm whips into action whirling about, Skip's eyes widen.

 What is happening? Her mind continues to spin out of control watching her new powerful arm run amuck.

 " Aggggggrrrrrrh!" Obu shrills in pain his scream echoes throughout the courtyard. Obu releases his opponent immediately, he draws back as blood pours from three of his severed limbs on his left side, his eyes bulge out of his skull devastated by the severe damage a feeble fighter had done.

" How could this be!"  Obu yells in agony. He turns his head in shock watching blood gush from his open wounds. He grits his teeth raising his other arms, they all glow at once, he places three hands over his amputated arms as an abundance of blood flows out of his orifices like water shooting from a hose. Plasma splatters to the ground staining the grass a dingy blue hue. He quickly makes an attempt to place a healix spell over his wounds.

 In an instant Skip's aura scythe blade returns for round two. She stays up against the brick wall, Skip could no longer stand she was too weak from being shocked earlier, her arm flails wildly thrusting her forward with great force. Her powerful limb vigorously attacks Obu as if it had a mind of its own. Skip clutches her arm pulling it back, she struggles to place pressure on her feral limb.

"Yes, that's it. come on, come on." The demon begins to lose his composure. Obu sweats excessively trying to focus to perform his healing powers.

 "Come on."   His voice was feeble as he placed his shakey hands over his open wounds. Obbo could feel how cold his body was becoming, he was losing aura power quickly. His whole body felt like it was asleep with jolts of sharp pain running through his limbs, the demonic alien starts to feel sluggish and light head. 

"Time is of the essence." Obu grumbles. A cheesy grin graces his face as he tries to keep calm. "Please, please." He begs to himself now becoming anxious.

The bluenette's aura blade whirls around rapidly slashing, it slices off Obu's three other arms on his right side while he was in the process of healing. 

" NOOOOO!" More blood shoots out spraying the courtyard grounds. The demon warrior flaps his nubs about while yelling in excruciating pain. Obu's eyes protrude from his cranium in shock.

Skip grits her teeth grasping onto her powerful arm blade. It yanks her backwards then flings her forward then strings her toward the courtyard clearing. Skip jogs with the aura energy as it drags her across the courtyard aimlessly.

Alix watches her blue-haired babe being dragged by the force of her own arm all around the courtyard like a fish stuck on a hook. 

" Holy shit, your arm!" Alix rests on her back still stunned by her enemy, she could see that Skip's arm was emitting a bright aura and looked like a large laser scythe. Skip could feel heat generating from her arm as if it was on fire.  Alix watches Skip disappear into the high grass then appear, it looked as if she was being thrown up then down.  Alix wished she could do something to help Skip but there was nothing the pinkette could do but hope for the best.

Obu spins around constantly like a spinning top frantic trying to fathom his demise, she had cut him asunder so quickly causing dire damage. His eyes pop in disbelief, his mouth hangs open, Obu had finally lost his cool, he was losing an extreme amount of plasma. His energy levels begin to decrease at an alarming rate, they plummet within seconds, He starts to transform losing his power and aura energy. His muscles slowly shrink in size as he becomes shorter than before. Now he had returned to his lanky shriveled old self.

"My powers are weak." The demon warrior grunted.

Skip darts back with all her might trying to keep a firm grip on her arm. 

"This energy surge is quite plethoric," Skip says barely able to stand, she could only move due to her powerful arm.

Obu stands now in his normal state grabbing his chest feeling his heartache, his Asura powers had faded and he began to stagger to his brothers who lay in ashes. He takes a step toward them with one wobbly foot at a time.

Skip is led astray by her aura scythe arm. After a few minutes, the force didn't seem so strong. She noticed the glow had simmered down to a dull purple, her arm no longer lit up with a blinding fuchsia aura. Alix witnesses her comrade's body hurled into the dirt from a distance then the blue-haired girl disappears from her sight.

The pinkette's mouth opens wide.

 "Skip!" Alix shouts. She felt a sharp pain in her gut when she yelled. Her muscles were tensed and strained all she could do was yell at this point. She was worried about her newfound love.

Skip coughs laying flat on her tummy in the dirt. The bluenette could feel her arm slightly burning, Skip takes a gander seeing that her arm had been regenerated appearing normal again except for the fact it was covered in bruises. Skip was full of elation seeing her normal pale slender arm had returned. She gathers what bit of strength she has left extending her arms forward, she digs her fingers into the dirt grasping the ground then lugging her body forward. Her hands tremble covered with blood stains pulling herself toward Alix. A bead of sweat drips down her dirty cheek as she continues to crawl to the pinkette, midway Skip stops.

She wanted to reassure Alix that she was still alive. Skip raises her hand from a distance to wave to her comrade letting Alix know that she was alive and able to move a little.

Skip was not too far from Alix now, they were approximately 20 feet away from one another. 

What will happen next?  Alix thought.  She could sense that Skip's energy was pretty much depleted at this point and she was useless.