Extra a tear in our World pt 5

part 5

Skip turns around to see Alix, She gave a deadpan look even though she was ecstatic to see her girlfriend, her face remind expressionless. Alix grins at Skip while opening the window. 

 "What do you want?" Skip says with her facial expression still stone. Alix holds up an attache case.

 "Here I bought this," Alix says.

Alix knew she had already broken her mother's promise to stay away from Skip but she couldn't help herself. Skip's attache case was a great excuse to get near her beloved tutor.

Skip leans down and takes her attache case. 

"Thank you," Skip says. Alix smiles. 

"Skippy how about a kiss," Alix asks then smiles gazing at the bluenette.

 "No," Skip replies. Alix's face became disgruntled.

 "Skip come on, mom won't know." 

Skip glares at Alix then peers at her class startled by her teacher's booming voice.

"Try it again Jean." The gym teacher shouts at a student who made a poor shot that missed the basketball hoop. Skip peers at her class then back at Alix.

"No, I refuse to associate with you any longer." 

 Alix blinks a few times feeling confused. 

"Excuse me ?" Alix says almost as if she was in a dream world and her ears were deceiving her, the teen stares at Skipper in shock with her mouth hung open and her eyes mortified.

 "Skip really this is it?" Her voice cracks, Alix felt devastated.

"Yes," The blue-haired girl replied with a voice calm.

 " I cannot afford to tarnish my reputation due to an inconsiderate delinquent, I have a future, you do not." 

Alix's brows lowered as her face sagged with sadness.

 "Skippy... but...I" Alix was lost for words at this point, her world was crumbling in mere seconds just with the words that cascaded off Skipper's tongue.

Skip turns away from the window and joins her class.

Alix was left flabbergasted.

Later that day Alix had decided to cut her last class of the day to go smoke. She was going to text Ran and Asher to hang out but she needed some alone time. Now that her relationship was over, she needed to figure out what she could do to get Skip back in her arms again or some way to convince her mother to let them stay together. Alix sighs then takes out a cigarette from an old pack she bummed off Ran a couple of days ago.

There were only a few cigarettes left in the package. She thought of Ran her ex-girlfriend.

 Maybe Ran and I  would get back together things would be easier.

Alix leans up against the exit door to the roof. She takes a puff of her cancer stick. She knew things would be simple with Ran back in her life but with Skip every day they fought to be together and this is what she wanted. Their struggle signified how strong their love was for one another.

Alix suddenly heard sobbing.

She lifts her head quickly, the noise had snapped her out of her thoughts, someone else was on the rooftop but she hadn't seen a soul. Alix follows the sound of sobbing coming from around the corner on the roof near a storage bin.

She peaks her head from around the corner, there to her surprise she saw a girl hunched down behind the storage bin with her face in her palms crying.

 The girl was Skip.

Alix leans down."Skip?" She stood over the girl who was bawling her eyes out.

 "Oh Skippy," Alix says looking down at her classmate, she felt like crying herself seeing her precious love in tears. The bluenette peers up at Alix after noticing a shadow looming over her. She sniffles then proceed to hide her face. Skip quickly stands then turns away from Alix giving the teen her back. 

 "Please, leave it be." Skip whispers. Alix could see her shoulders tremor from behind.

All Alix wanted to do was hold her girlfriend. Skip's face was red as tears stream down her rosy cheeks. Alix peers at her lover's long lashes while Skip wipes away tears with her sleeve, she turns to leave the rooftop. Alix lunges forward and grabs Skip's blouse.

 "No, Skip I'll never leave your side." Alix gently pulls her girlfriend into her arms. Skip presses her hands to Alix's chest trying to pull away. She was making an attempt to escape her girlfriend's arms and face reality.

 "We can't, we just can't ." Her tone hopeless. Alix holds Skip closer than before no matter how hard she tries to yank away from Alix's grasp.  The pinkette leans down and kisses Skip's tears. 

 "Skip I love you, and I know you want to be with me."  

The bluenette nods as she wipes away more tears from her face using her sleeve, Alix peers down at her girlfriend, Skip reminded her of a child crying for their mother.

Skip knew she could not resist Alix any longer, she felt warm and safe in the delinquent's arms. Skip always wondered how she fell for this troublemaker to begin with. Now that she was snuggled close to Alix she could no longer conceal her emotions, Alix was the girl she loved regardless of her reputation.

Skip parts her thin lips, " I apologize about earlier, I wanted to diffuse the situation at hand, I did not intentionally mean to say... you do n.." Alix gently places a finger on the bluenette's lips while she smiles. "Skip I Know."

Skip rests her head on the pinkette's bosoms while  Alix caresses her girlfriend's soft blue strands.

 "Babe, don't worry," Alix says continuing to console her lover. Skip lifts her head, They gaze lovingly into one another's eyes. Alix was mesmerized by Skip's icy blue eyes just like the first time they made love. The pinkette tilts her head then kisses Skip.

Skip and Alix kiss passionately, Alix could taste her girlfriend's sweet saliva while groping her warm pale skin which was smooth to the touch. Her pleasant scent of strawberries and vanilla filled her nostrils. Alix felt calm and relieved that her lover was going to be with her. 

 "We'll just have to meet in secret," Alix says.

 The bluenette holds Alix tighter. "I suppose darling, It is crucial we are discreet."

 Both girls embrace each other feeling one another's warmth. Skip gently nudges Alix as she glides her hands down Alix's thin sun-kissed waist. They kiss again then say their goodbyes.

  Alix strolls down a sparse neighborhood to her small home wondering if she would still be able to have a relationship,  her mother did say she would contact the school soon.