The Nightmare

Alright, this is my first time trying to write a  good story, this story is  yur/girlxgirl/ lesbian. I hope people enjoy this story.  Please give me feedback to let me know what you think And what I can do better.

Please excuse the errors I am working on editing some more it seems stories are never perfect no matter how many times to re-write and edit lol.

 "What  do you  girls  think you're gonna  do?" Hidaki says with a condescending tone. 

 Two girls stand out front of an academy ready to brawl with a tall burly punk dressed in a school uniform. Hidaki runs his fingers through his red pompadour.

 "You girls  are wastin' your  time if  ya  think I'm gonna  give ya  anything,  now  get  outta here." The brute shouts.

Alix lowers her brows while clenching her fist. 

 "We're here to get my friend's money back, "Alix shouts. At this point, she was ready to beat the crap out of the thug.  

Hidaki laughs, "Well, it looks like you two wanna get hurt," He says.

Alix stands with Asher beside her  "Me and my  friend  are  not leaving  until we  get  her  money  back."  Alix demands. She turns to Asher.  "Don't worry  I'll make him hand it over even if I have to use my fist," Alix says trying to reassure her best friend that everything was going to be alright.

Alix grits her teeth ready to fight she didn't care that they were on school grounds.  Asher whispers in the pink-haired girl's ear.  "There's  only one guy  I think  we can take him." Alix nods in agreement. 

 "I didn't earn the nickname Beat-down Betty  for  nothing."  Alix grins. Hidaki bellows  with  laughter,  "You  girls  are  a joke just  try  me."  

Alix glares at the punk now seething with anger, she clenches her fist tighter than before ready to lunge at the lummox. 

 "Aye if you gals stick around maybe we'll have a threesome ya cunts. " Hidaki taunts.  

Alix thrust her fist forward with lightning speed, she hits him right in the kisser. Hidaki felt his body rear back as he stumbled on one foot almost crashing to the pavement.  He was surprised by how hard she could hit. The punk now startled wipes blood from his mouth then whistles.

Alix smiles at Asher.  "See  he's not  as strong  as he  looks, now returns my friends mo... oh shit."  Alix and Asher's eyes bulge out of their sockets as five large guys appear from the bushes.

 "We know all about your reputation for robbing gangs," Hidaki says while pointing a finger at Asher. He spits out some blood.  

"And today will be the last gang you rob,"  Hidaki says. Alix was shocked, she turns to her friend.  "You stole their money ?" Alix asked. Asher slinks back.  "Yeah,  but technically it wasn't theirs to begin with, they bullied a group of students for the cash," Asher says.

  "Damn it Asher." Alix felt dumb thinking this whole time she was going to fight for a good reason. They did steal money but not from the big boss Hidaki.  

  Hidaki lunges his fist at  Alix, out of the blue his wrist is grabbed. "Fighting on school property is prohibited," a lithe girl says.

 A frail girl stands between Hidaki and Alix, she releases his hand. Hidaki stands still for a moment, "Move you bitch." He demands. The blue-haired girl stares at him with a stone face and defiant eyes.