Stranger Danger part 2

Stranger danger part 2

Icy blue orbs scan the vicinity searching for the mysterious man, She peers around taking in the rundown suburban area. Skip eyes several raggedy homes with mold and dirt-stained rotten wood. Several homes were boarded up with chipped paint, derelict houses filled the neighborhood and garbage bags littered the street corners. 

 Standing still for a moment the mysterious fellow freezes as if a dangerous predator were snooping around him. He held his breath for a second, even though he could barely see a thing,  The bluenette continues to stare intensely past a  couple of broken street lamps into the darkness. The young man could sense something and that was Skipper. 

He could sense her aura energy, the blue-haired man leaps into the air and hauls himself down a seedy neighborhood street. He flies through the night sky feeling a cool breeze graze his tanned ripped physique, he soars cutting through the air, nothing but dead silence filled his ears. There seemed to be no signs of life in the surrounding area, the only presence of life was his shadow that followed him while he basked in the moon's light.

Skip's bedroom eyes were two saucers at this point, she bolts down an empty street of the abandoned neighborhood. The periwinkle haired teen feverishly peers from side to side seeing nothing but dead-end alleyways full of miscellaneous junk, broken beer bottles and mirrors, rusty damaged furniture, along with metal scrap heaps. Skip could sense very strong energy, She was mortified by the anonymous assailant's plethoric power.

If I am able to reach my residence, grandmother can aid me, then I can defeat this fiend, Skip thought as she continued to dart down the cracked pavement. She could sense her assailant's energy level, he surpassed her abilities tenfold.

Skip stumbles slightly over a raised panel of pavement, one of the sidewalk panels lay jumbled on top of another,  the streets were crooked and had potholes. Since the city stopped tending to the forsaken neighborhood years ago. Skip quickly catches herself with her hands flat against the coarse cold concrete. Her hands ached from pounding against cement, the teen slowly pulls herself to her feet.

Her eyes are full of fear seeing a blinding white light engulf half the street littered with trash, there, she could see moving at supersonic speed was a gigantic ball of deadly energy heading right for her. Skip leaps to the left as a ginormous sphere of electricity shoots past with extreme velocity.

Boom!

The sphere of supernatural energy had collided with an old house leaving it in shambles, a pile of wood and debris with housing fixtures lay dilapidated and charred. An explosion violently shakes the ground, the house disintegrates adjacent to the home that exploded. The powerful attack had blown the house to smithereens. Skip watches as a white blueish bright light fades, she stumbles to the grass from the impact. Skip falls flat on her bum in the grass out front an old wrecked home.

Soon darkness reigned once again as the ball of energy disappeared and light from the giant sphere fades after destroying the home across the street from Skipper. She could only hear her heart pounding as sweat trickles down her warm face.

The unknown fiend 's face had a strong jawline covered with scruffy blue hairs that graced his smug smile.

 "Let's see, there's only one way to catch a pest and that's to burn it out, come out come out where ever you are," The periwinkle haired man calls out.

He holds up a hand, in seconds his hand begins to glow with a green aura that contours his hand. His lips part. 

"Electro Bomb," He shouts while performing his aura attack. Orbs of energy gather to the center of his palm forming a large sphere of electricity, he hurls it into the darkness.

Skip could feel her adrenaline pumping but her legs seem to freeze, her body pulsated all over with fear, her mouth felt dry while her stomach was in knots,

What's going on where is he? I can no longer sense him... Skip thought frantically.

Skip worries unable to see her hand in front of her face with darkness all around her. Ah yes, a stroke of serendipity, Skip could see a little light from a damaged lamp post that was bent at the neck, she notices a few street lights were now gone, they had been swept away by her foe's recent attack.

The blue-haired teen steps into the spotlight of a lonesome lamp post on the street corner near a vacant home. Her predator smiles smugly. 

"You can't get away now," The young man shouts then grins.

Ice blue eyes spot a frail figure from a distance, The man was able to sense Skipper he could feel strong currents of power where ever she stepped. He feels a surge of energy run through his body, he watches as his veins began to ripple under his flesh.

"YAAAAH, electro shocker," The unknown assailant yells. His deep voice echoes throughout the massive dumping ground. He lifts his open palm and shoots another power bomb of electricity,

Boom!

An enormous sparking ball of power clashes with the earth's crust beside Skipper. Skip's eyes bulge with fear as she is thrown off her feet and hurled into the street from another explosion.

Skip could hear thunderous stomping behind her, there the ferocious man was hot on her trail. He launches himself into the sky. Blue spiky hairs sway in the wind as a current starts to brew, the man hovers in the air. 

"Yaaaaah, you will not escape me, I've been waiting to meet you," The young warrior yells then smiles. He swirls around in the sky then swoops down with ease right for his lissome target, Skip scurries to her feet, she grabs her attache case and dashes away.

" Electro bomb, electro bomb, electro bomb, " The man yells while he bombards her with power bomb attacks which were lethal spheres made of electricity. The vicinity looked like a war zone with chasms and voids covering the area. The deserted neighborhood now appeared more like a wasteland, junk now was scattered about the streets along with piles of charred scarp metal and dilapidated houses.

Skip caught a glimpse of him while dashing away, she could see the color of his hair in the street lights, his blue hair glistens in the moonlight. His bushy brows were furrowed, a narrow nose and thin lips grace the tanned man's face along with scruffy periwinkle hairs on his chin, he was a rugged young man in tip-top shape.

Skip lifts her foot taking another step, she falls into darkness. Slender dainty fingers caress rubble all around her fragile frame, to her dismay, she was trapped in a crater deep in the earth's crust.

He lifts a hand. 

"Electro bomb," The man screams with an open palm raised, the mysterious foe's hand begins to illuminate with a red aura. Skip watches terrified, her eyes widen with fear while her mouth gapes slightly. Her mind is paralyzed with devastation as she witnesses red orbs of light soar to the anonymous man's hand.

Skip peers up only seeing glimpses of moonlight, a muscular figure soon blocks her view of the moon standing on the edge of an enormous void she lays helpless in, her anonymous foe has his hand aligned with the puny teen, The dangerous stranger aims then fires.

A large sphere of electricity shoots right for Skip at close range.