Date or Affair Pt 8 Part 75

Date or Affair pt 8 Part 75

"There she is Skipper Greenmore, the Class Vice President from Evercrest Academy."

 Pabblum couldn't contain herself, she trots over to Skip's table. Skip slinks down in her seat. 

Where is my stroke of serendipity when I need it, she thought.

Pabblum smiles in Skip's face, The arrogant  tutor moves away.

 "Please do not invade my personal space." Skip demands. 

Pabblum sits next to Alix squeezing her bum onto their seat. She leans across the pinkette to speak to Skip.

 "Please vice president tell me about your duties," Pabblum asked eagerly. Skip was about to answer until she heard shouting.

  "Guys who wants pizza?" Ran screams, her voice blaring. Everyone agrees and orders a large pizza, except Skip and Alix who both sigh. They could not believe what was happening, their date was being destroyed. Alix just couldn't tell her friends to leave or could she?

Alix wished that everyone would just disappear. She places a hand to her face totally bummed that her friends and two other students had barged in on her secret date.

But if she did tell them to go Asher would just catch on that this actually was a date. Rose squishes Alix and Skip to the window, Alix eases Skip onto her lap so the military brat could join their table. Both girls felt awkward.

 Alix began to feel hot and bothered, she could feel Skip's bottom through her skirt. It felt great to be this close to the person she loved but somehow it was uncomfortable,  Alix struggles to control her hands that kept snaking around the bluenette's breast and waist. Skip quickly grips Alix's wrist then gently guides her hand away.

 Thank goodness nobody saw that Alix thought. 

Alix peers up from glancing at Skip's breast, she and Asher catch eyes.

 Did Asher see where my hands were placed on my tutor's body? 

Alix became slightly frantic inside.

 "Hey guys let's go get some beers, I'm not gonna study screw this." Alix squeezes past both girls at the table leaving Skip behind. Asher laughs. 

 "Right on."  Asher cheers following behind her friends. Alix grabs a slice of pizza on her way out of the arcade, Skip watches Alix stroll down the aisle with her two pals.

Pabblum turns to face the bluenette.

"Could you please inform me of your daily schedule?" The nerd smiles. Skip nabs her attache case.

 "Of course." 

Skip and Pabblum exit the arcade. Rose sits at the table stuffing her face with pizza.

  Where did everybody go? Rose questions still stuffing her face.

The food clerk returns to her table with the bill.

 " $ 13.99."  The waiter demands. 

 "Huh, the redhead peers around the table seeing empty pleather seats. 

"Hey, you guys owe me," Rose yells.

That evening Alix and Skip study at Alix's place, her father was busy for the week distributing business merchandise and her mother was out shopping for dinner.

Both girls kneel on a plush white carpet sitting at the living room table. Alix's mansion was moderate, a typical affluent residence, it had thirteen rooms, winding staircases, and a pool with a patio area. Alix thought her mansion was nothing compared to where Skip had taken her, which was to Belladonna's estate when they were only acquaintances.

Alix peers over at her lover who was engrossed in her school work. Alix sighs.

 "I hate studying more than I hate raisins," Alix says while chewing on her pencil. Skip glances at Alix.

 "Love, please try to concentrate," Skip says, her voice calm. The bluenette points to a word problem.

"You would use subtraction for this mathematical equation," Skip says. She notices a piece of paper covered by the pinkette's arm. 

"Wha- what Skippy?" Alix was sweating a little. Icy blue eyes dart from Alix to the rebel's quiz paper, there Skip could see a letter grade, it was an F. Skip sighs. Alix fidgets with her hands. 

 "Skip I'm sorry, honest," Alix shouts. An unsettling look appeared across the bubble gum-haired delinquent's face. Skip places a few strands of hair behind her pale ear, she closes her textbook. "Darling I think you should utilize my study methods."

"If you are having difficulties studying please allow me to utilize my methods." Skip smiles with her eyes.

Alix cringes reminiscing the past when Skip tormented her during their study sessions. She shuddered at the mere thought.

 "Skip, no please", Alix closes her eyes while begging. 

" I promise I'll do better." Skip gets to her feet, She glares at Alix.  The pink-haired rebel's eyes bulge with fear, Skip stands before her wearing a green off-shoulder sweater with a white blouse underneath and a fitting jean skirt with knee-high dress socks. Alix flops on her bum trying to push herself backward while raising an arm defending herself from her stoic tutor.

Piercing blue eyes stare coldly at Alix. Skip comes closer.