Hidaki's Return/ A requiem for an Unrequited Love pt6 Part 53

part 53 Hidaki's return / a requiem for an unrequited love part 6

Later that night Alix and her friends hangout at a local park, it was about 12:30 at night.

"So, if we drink less beer then we'll have more money for the arcade," Ran says. 

Asher laughs.  "I don't care I'll just steal more money and who made you treasurer."  She says.  Ran and Asher both sit on a bench while Alix sits slumped over on a carousel kiddie ride. She rocks back and forth slowly while her mind is lost in thought. She could hear Skip's voice as clear as day. 'It does not concern you.'

Skip ...

Alix could picture Skip's icy blue eyes which always gave her that cold deadpan stare, she loved her bedroom eyes with those long lashes that were to die for, her eyes always appeared alluring to the pinkette. She missed her tutor and it had only been a day. 

Who was that girl she was kissing anyway?  Alix frowns in thought.

 It had been a while since she attended school maybe that's why she had never seen Skipper in the past.  Alix was home schooled for the last two semesters because the teen could not stay out of trouble especially when she was hanging out with her best friend Asher. She ditched so many classes that her parents decided to try homeschooling their daughter and that was a waste of time.

Maybe if I just keep my cool Skip and I can talk this out.  Alix thought about the smoldering smooch Skip and the mystery girl had.  "We need to talk ."  Alix Shouts. Asher and Ran stop talking, their faces startled. Then a puzzled look washed over both girls' faces. Alix then realized after a few seconds she spoke aloud.

Asher shakes her head. "You need to relax."

"You want some more?" Asher asked. She holds a beer toward Alix , " Nah , I've had enough for one night. " Alix replies while waving her hand decline the alcohol. Ran thought that was strange, Alix loves to  drink and stay out late. The pinkette sighs then turns away from Asher and Ran who were chatting about some mischief from earlier she missed while studying with Skip.

They get up from the bench while Alix hops off the kiddie ride. " What do you guys wanna do next?" Ran asked.

Alix looks at her phone. " Its late." Asher places her arm around Alix's neck. "Yeah, more time to live it up the nights still young." Alix takes Asher's arm from around her neck. "I'll see you guys tomorrow," Alix says, her tone sullen. Ran waves, "See ya." 

"Fine, stay cool okay."  Asher mumbles.  Asher holds out her fist, both girl's fist bump.

Alix wanted to see Skip but she would lay low from her tutor for now since  she was upset. What kind of love  is this?  Alix trudges off into the distance to her home.

The next day was a typical school day for Alix, she had planned to cut classes as usual.  Alix struts down a street to an apartment complex , a sign read Oasis Apartments.  Today she had a good reason to miss class, Alix was cutting class to see her beloved Skip. Alix climbs a flight of stairs to the first floor of the building, the floor below was the basement . She bangs a few times on Skip's apartment door, Alix glares at the embossed number on the door fifteen. "Skip get your butt out here, I know your in there  we need to talk." Alix hollers. The pinkette shouts once more. "Skiiiiip." 

 Why is this jerk  ignoring me? Alix thought. Maybe she really wasn't home. The pink haired rebel stomps out front her tutor's home still in a huff. If Skip thinks she can hide from me, she better think again. Alix strolls past a window outside Skip's apartment. She backtracks to the window, Alix peaks inside, there to her surprise nothing was present in a quaint room.  The place had been cleaned out and furniture had been removed, it was no longer occupied the apartment sat bare.

Where the hell could Skip had gone and what happened? Alix questioned as she made her way back to the academy. Skip has to be at school where else could she be? Then they could sort this mess out Alix hoped.

Hidaki stands tall at the river bank. "Listen up guys." Five gang members attentively wait for Hidaki's orders. "Guys were gonna get that pig head Wellington back ." The red head steps aside   gesturing with his hand at a creature that had glowing red eyes. His gang members appear frightened. 

"Hidaki have you lost your mind, dat thing don't even look human," Ace says. "Shuddap I know that Ace , hes gonna help us claim our victory against the faculty of Evercrest Academy."   Bob sighs. "I've got a bad feeling about this boss." He shovels  a doughnut into his  chubby face. "Enough you tubby wuss I don't want anymore complaints," Hidaki demands.

 Wicked Leech cuts the boy off. "Precisely." He lifts a finger, his finger then radiates with a black aura, he then shoots black energy from the tip of his talon. The power swirls from his finger and penetrates the obese student's body. "Aaaagggghh , whats happening to me?" Bob shouts in pain. 

All the gang members watch terrified as the boy's hardy stature begins to shrivel , he starts to appear emaciated as his flesh  turns a moldy greenish blue hue.  His eyes roll into the back of his skull. Sharp teeth protrude from his bleeding gums while three long tentacles sprout from his cranium. He looked dead as if he were some kind of zombie. His fat arms form into large muscular hands with claws. He grew hind legs like an animal and talons replaced his toes. The whites of his eyes were red and his pupils turned yellow.

There before them  stood a demonic creature. Wicked leech chuckles. "What did you do to him?" Hidaki yells. "Hes now a rotten , a demonic zombie type monster that will spread darkness, with him you shall get your revenge." wicked-Leech assures.  Hidaki pouts. "Theres nobody at the school now, I wanna attack when that  dirt bag  headmaster returns." Hidaki's face distorts with anger then gradually becomes a smirk. "We will attack at dawn, I hope he's ready for my return," Hidaki says with a garish smile then laughs. His gang members join in the laughter. "Fine boy do as you wish." Wicked Leech disappears into a dark portal.

"Hey, boss what should  we do with Bob?"