Date or Affair/ Love the Art of War pt 9 Part 76

Date of affair / Love the Art of War part 9 part 76

"Love are you alright?" Skip asked.

 " I was going to suggest strip studying for every correct answer you give, I will disrobe an article of clothing," Skip says while averting her gaze from the pinkette, she could feel her cheeks becoming warm.

 "Wha... what," Alix says shocked.

 "S-strip studying?" A horrified expression was still plastered on the rebel's face. Skip looks down trying to appear imperturbable about the situation.

"If you decline love I-I understand..." Skip says with her head down doing her best not to seem bashful. Alix interrupts the blue-haired girl.

 "Of course babe that's my kind of studying." Alix smiles at Skip. An expression of relief swept across the puny girl's face. Even though Alix couldn't help but notice how red Skip's cheeks were she made sure not to say anything about her constant blushing.

 My girlfriend seems like the shy type. Alix chuckles to herself, she knew how embarrassed her girlfriend could get about this lovey-dovey stuff. 

Alix winks at Skip, Skip gives a small smile. Alix kneels beside her lover and places her arms behind her head.

 well,  I guess strip studying wouldn't be weird or too embarrassing we are official now. We've had sex and gone on a date, even though it wasn't planned out properly it still was special to us. Alix gazes lovingly at Skip who works diligently on homework assignments.

"Youch." Alix felt several pins pricking her flesh, she glances down at her hand where she could see her hand emitting a green aura.

"Ow, Skip, Skip SKIP," Alix shouts. Skip faces her girlfriend. 

"I see." The bluenette peers at the aura energy illuminating from Alix's hand. Skip's furrows her brows as she began to feel a painful sensation that felt like many needles pricking her skin. Their hands glow with aura energy. 

 "Quick Skippy let's put our hands together," Alix says while stepping toward her girlfriend. Skip takes a step back. She holds her wrist while her hand emits a bright fuchsia aura.

 "I decline." Skip replies. Alix's mouth hangs open stunned as devastation fills her mind.

 "W- why? what the hell Skip?" Alix says shocked.

The door creaks open and the jingle of keys could be heard breaking their concentration, the aura surrounding their hands fade.

"Alix dear, Alix I'm home." They recognized a raspy voice it was Alix's mother who returned home from shopping. Alix lifts a brow at Skip.

 "Coming mom, Skip is over today, we were just studying." Alix rushes into the kitchen. Skip could hear the uncertainty in her lover's voice. She squeezes her arm tightly while her eyes are fixated on the plush white carpet.

"You girls go and get the groceries out of the car for me okay, we had to let the maids go, your father and I could not afford to pay them anymore," Gertrude says as she trudges upstairs to her bedroom. 

 "Okay mom," Alix says. Skip nods. Both girls enter the garage area, Alix goes over to an open trunk, she lifts her head feeling a strong gaze upon her. Alix could see her blue-haired bombshell staring at her from the garage doorway. Skip ambles over to the delinquent, she takes a bag of vegetables with poise out the trunk. 

 "What?" Alix glances at Skip.

 Skip parts her lips. "You know trunks are best utilized for two things, groceries and your ex-girlfriend Ran." Alix gawks with her brows knitted.

 "That's not funny Skip stop it, it's not like that we're only friends." Alix whines while clenching her fist. Skip strolls away holding a couple of bags. Alix peers into the trunk seeing only a few bags left.

Alix grimaces at Skip from behind, she watches as the bluenette's hips sway from side to side gracefully as she saunters into the house. 

What has gotten into her? Alix thought.

Once Alix and Skip had put away the groceries like Gertrude asked, Skip began to collect her tutor materials since their study session had ended. Alix was annoyed that her mother had come home and she was feeling a little frisky.

 "Skip I wanna do it, I'm totally in the mood." She whispers into her girlfriend's ear. Skip peers at Alix while gathering her belongings, she daintily places items into her attache case. 

 "Very well," Skip says calmly.

Alix rushes to the foot of a lavish staircase, She places a hand near her mouth.

 " Mom I'm staying over Skip's house." She could hear her mother's drowsy voice shout back. 

"Okay hun."

 Alix gives a cheesy grin to her lover while Skip saunters out the door. She trots behind her tutor happily.

That night at Skip's late grandfather's abandoned residence.

Skip opens the door to her new home which was somewhat decent compared to when Alix had first seen the dump.

  "Wow nice cleanup job Skippy." Alix glances around, The walls were clear of stains, well most of them. The place didn't smell of mildew anymore it now smelled of air fresheners and incense. Some windows had curtains and there were fixtures for dry goods and decorative items. Skip had added some decorations which were a few stone pieces and some wood knots.

 Alix smirks then giggles, she thought it was odd for a teen to like wood-knots. Skip heard her cheeky giggle.

 "What?" Skip asked. Alix grins.

"Sorry,  it's just that wood knots seem to be an old lady thing." Alix snickers. Skip peers back at the pink-haired girl, her face stone she then continues to her bedroom upstairs. Alix glances around noticing there were a couple of cheap folding tables and some plastic chairs with a few more lawn chairs added outside on Skip's wrap-around porch. The living room remained a dump with a dilapidated couch and armchair that sat smothered in dust and the table was rickety piled with miscellaneous junk.

"Wheres granny at?" Alix asked as she climbs a flight of stairs following the blue-haired girl to her room. 

 "Shes out I suppose." Skip answers, her voice monotone. They enter Skip's bedroom. Alix throws off her clothes then flounces on the bed in her bra and panties. Skip gently places her attache case on a small dresser near her bed then makes her way to the restroom.  Alix scurries under the covers, she peers around her tutor's room. Skip's room reminded her of an elder scholar's domain. 

 She had a globe, a collection of scholarly publications, encyclopedias, a couple of lamps, a small wooden desk, and a bookshelf full of historical and classic literature. Alix peers at a few titles,  The Odyssey, The Foundation, War and peace, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings? Alix lifts a brow, Skip reads a lot of boring stuff, Alix thinks to herself.

Skip returns from the restroom, Alix was surprised the toilet worked, the place was run-down. She peels off her clothes and pulls on her pajamas which were her black bikini thongs and a black spaghetti strap tee then slips into her side of the bed. Alix was excited she realizes that their bed was no longer a mattress on the floor and Skip had laid down a few rugs for her room. 

 Their blankets were warmer than before when she slept over last time. Alix smiles with joy but that wasn't the only thing on her mind. 

  Time to get busy, Alix thought.

Alix lays in bed grinning from ear to ear. Skip leans over Alix from her side of the bed, her hair like a blue curtain covering the pinkette's face. Alix's eyes widen as her lips part slightly startled by her lover's abrupt movement.