nightmare part 6

At Evercrest Academy

Alix was eager to see Greenmore, she knocks on the door to her tutor's study room but no one occupied the office.

"Hello." Alix whips around hearing a monotone voice, it was Greenmore standing behind her.

"You're alright,"  Alix says, she bear-hugs Greenmore nearly cutting off the girl's circulation.

"Of course I am alright,  have you lost what is left of your sanity?" Greenmore says as she struggles to speak barely able to breathe.

Alix grins while observing her tutor from head to toe, nothing seemed unusual.

" I do not know what has gotten into you but we will not be utilizing the academy study room today," Greenmore says sternly.

 "Why not?" Alix asked as they headed down the hall. 

"My office is being remodeled we cannot use it for a while," Greenmore replied.

At the Oasis Apartments complex.

The apartment-complex looked cheap but it was clean, Alix scanned the apartment it definitely was modest. Greenmore sure is a  penny-pincher all her money must be in her savings, Alix pondered.

Greenmore noticed how silent Alix became. 

"What?" She stares at Alix. 

"N-nothing," Alix says nervously.

 "This is not my home, it's an elder student's apartment, she lets me use her place when I cannot use my study."

"Cool, whatever." Alix makes herself at home. She leans back on the couch and places her feet up on the table. 

"I need a drink," Alix says in the context of wanting a beer.

 "Where are your manners," Greenmore glances at Alix's feet resting upon her table. She heads into the kitchen.

 "What would you like," Greenmore asked while examining the elder's fridge. 

"Juice or water."  The bluenette asked. Alix smiles at Greenmore. 

"Juice."  She replied.

 Greenmore's face stayed deadpan as she brought a cup close to the pinkette.  Alix's hand jolts upward knocking the cup out of her tutor's hand. 

"I'm so sorry." Alix gasped. She had bumped the cup spilling juice on Greenmore's blouse. 

"Not to worry, I'll live." Her tutor says calmly as she wipes at the red stain on her white blouse. Greenmore turns to Alix before she leaves the living room. 

"Please excuse me, I'm going to go freshen up, look over the vocabulary for English class."

 Alix nods watching her tutor head to the bathroom. 

With Greenmore out of sight now was her chance, the mission impossible theme plays in her head. Even though the blue-haired girl appeared unscathed. There must be some evidence to prove that she wasn't going crazy.

Alix sneaks into a bedroom, sure it wasn't her tutor's apartment but maybe the blue-haired girl had left things behind. Alix opens the closet peering inside, there was nothing but blankets, an array of school uniforms and other miscellaneous clothing which was stored in the closet, but nothing else.

There had to be a clue somewhere, Alix was hoping to find some tattered attire. If not the closet then where else?

The hamper.