Chapter 201: Let's Run, Fox (XVII)

Shang Ke had been sitting in his yard carving wood when he suddenly felt something on his tail. He turned around and found the two kits standing behind him, both grabbing onto his tail with miserable faces.

看他们的模样,估计又受了什么委屈,凯罗娜被罚了一顿还不知悔改吗?

From the looks of it, Kellona was probably mean to them again. Does she not know how to repent after being punished once?

尚可放下手上的东西,在旁边的水池洗了洗手,然后从桌上拿了两颗水果递到他们手上,接着站起身,决定带他们出去散散心。

Shang Ke placed down what he was holding and washed his hands in the water basin. He took the fruit from the table and gave it to them while standing up. He decided to take them out for a stroll to help them feel better.

尚可在前面走着,两只小狐狸一手抓着他的尾巴,一手啃着水果,亦步亦趋地跟在他身后。

While Shang Ke walked ahead, the kits held onto his tail with one hand while eating their fruit with the other, blindly following wherever he went.

"唉,亚努,你这是带着你的儿子出来放风呢?"一名兽人调侃道。

"Oh my, Yanu. Are you taking your sons out for some air?" One man teased him.

周围立刻传来一片善意的笑声,看着一大两小三只漂亮的狐狸从眼前走过,很是赏心悦目。

A peal of laughter erupted from their surroundings. The scene of three pretty foxes taking a walk was very heartwarming.

尚可朝他们笑了笑,带着小狐狸在部落周围闲逛,其他小兽人看到,也都嘻嘻哈哈地跟上来,很快在尚可身后排成了一条长队。

Shang Ke smiled at them and continued his stroll around the tribe. Other children who saw them also snickered and laughed as they ran up and followed behind Shang Ke, forming a line.

今天是休息日,不过小兽人都聚过来了,尚可干脆带他们去采蘑菇。这批蘑菇是他寒季移栽的,现在大概可以采摘了。这里的环境很适合野生蘑菇生长,尚可在部落各个阴湿角落都种了一些。春暖花开之际,蘑菇成片成片地生长,灰的,白的,棕黄,间或还夹杂着几颗艳丽的毒蘑菇。不知是不是因为自己曾经做过蘑菇精的原因,由他亲手栽种的蘑菇,个个鲜嫩饱满,品相极佳。

Today was a rest day for the children, but since all the children had gathered, Shang Ke decided to take them to harvest mushrooms. The mushrooms were ones he had transplanted during the winter. It was roughly time to harvest them. The environment here was very suitable for growing wild mushrooms. Shang Ke planted some at every dark and moist spot within the tribe. As the spring warmth came, mushrooms started sprouting everywhere. Grey ones, white ones, light brown ones. Some gorgeous poisonous ones would also mix in once in a while. He wondered if it was because he had been a mushroom spirit before, but the mushrooms he personally planted all grew very well.

尚可一边和小兽人们采蘑菇,一边将毒蘑菇清理掉。

While Shang Ke harvested mushrooms with the children, he also got rid of the poisonous ones.

蘑菇的做法多种多样,炒、熘、烩、炸、拌、汤、酿、蒸、烧等等,味道鲜美,而且具有很高的食疗功效。虽然大部分兽人都不爱吃素,但只要是出自尚可之手,基本来者不拒。别说素菜,就算是泥巴,他们也照吃不误。他们的族长大人不就特别喜欢吃那种泥土鸡吗?