Chapter 242: Back To That Key Moment ⑧

"I was being very serious sharing my relationship experience with my son." Yonis defended himself.

"你一个光棍了几十年连一个适配向导都找不到最后瞎猫碰上死耗子地被我接收的黑暗哨兵,有什么恋爱经验可交流?"尚可毫不留情地戳穿他苍白的恋爱史。

"As a Dark Sentinel who has been bachelor for decades and can't even find a suitable guide and was coincidentally accepted by me in the end, what kind of relationship experience could you possibly have to share?" Shang Ke poked at his pale love history without mercy.

亚奥尼斯脆弱的心灵顿时受到了一万千伤害。

Yonis' fragile heart was instantly hurt by it greatly.

"还有你,里奥,别忙着偷笑,你才几岁?好的不学,居然学别人谈恋爱?如果遇上喜欢的人,可以先从青梅竹马、两小无猜开始,动不动就男女朋友,你是打算做一个四处留情的花心渣男吗?以后如果让我发现你玩弄别人的感情,我一定让你知道家暴是怎么炼成的。另外,把你放在茶几上的腿收回去,明知道自己的腿短,还要学你父亲一样摆酷。"

"You too Leo, don't be too busy snickering. How old are you now? You did not learn the good things, but actually learned to date? If you meet someone you like, you can start with being childhood friends first and know each other better. You can't just go being boyfriends and girlfriends whenever you like so casually. Are you planning to be a scumbag who scatters love all around? In the future, if I find you playing with other people's feelings again, I will let you know how domestic violence is practiced. Also, put down the leg you put on the coffee table. You clearly know that you have short legs, and still want to act cool like your father."

两父子同时将自己的腿从茶几上放下来。两人近几年来一直被尚可宠着,过得太滋润,貌似是有点得意忘形了。

Both father and son put their legs down from the coffee table at the same time. The two men had been spoiled by Shang Ke in recent years and life has been too sweet that they seemed to have gotten a little carried away.

里奥用"痛心疾首"的眼神望着自己的母父:"母父,您如此犀利地抨击您儿子,不怕给他留下心理阴影吗?"

Leo looked at his mother with a "heartbroken" look: "Mother, you are so attacking your son so sharply, are you not afraid that it would leave a psychological shadow on him?"

"不用担心,我研读过心理学,如果某人在成长过程中出现任何反社会情绪,我都会及时发现并妥善处理的。"四、五年时间足够让尚可将里奥了解通透,这家伙不但早熟,而且智商很高。

"Don't worry, I studied psychology, if someone grows up with any anti-social emotions, I will find out in time and deal with it properly." Four or five years is enough time for Shang Ke to understand Leo through and through, this guy not only matured early, but also has a high IQ.

里奥:"......"您还是我认识的那个温柔可亲的母父大人吗?

Leo: "..." Are you still the gentle and amiable lord mother I know?

将两父子数落一顿后,尚可准备返回厨房,转身之际又补充一句:"对了,回头请那个女孩子到家里吃饭。"

After reproaching the father and son, Shang Ke was ready to return to the kitchen. When he was turning back, he added, "By the way, invite that girl here again for a meal."

"为什么?我明天就打算和她分手了。"里奥还以为自己母父真的想让他们交往看看。天知道他对小孩子根本没兴趣,之所带"女朋友"回来,只是因为最近休假在家的某人整天霸着母父不放,导致他不得不想办法给自己刷存在感。