Chapter 218: Death Cycle (XVI)

The first operation of the Shadowmoon Mercenary Group did not go well, and only half of them returned alive the next day. Even with experts like Huo Xuan and Zuo Xian, they were unable to kill the general-level zombie with spatial abilities, mainly because someone revealed their whereabouts in the middle of the operation, which triggered a zombie riot and led to the failure of the operation.

众人伤痕累累地回来,尚可与另外两名留守成员帮他们准备好食物和水,同时为伤员进行治疗。

Everyone returned wounded. Shang Ke and two other members who had stayed behind during the operation helped prepare food and water and treat the wounded.

"MD!那群砸碎,我真恨不得直接扔颗炸弹把他们一窝端了。"一名佣兵怒吼锤击桌子。

"Fuck! That group of trash! I really wish I could throw in a bomb and destroy their nest." A mercenary raved as he smashed a fist down on the table.

"偏偏是一只空间类丧尸,在他的领域中,炸弹根本不管用。"

"It just had to be a spatial zombie of all things. In his domain, a bomb is useless."

"左弦。"百木问道,"连你也找不到那只丧尸吗?"

"Zuo Xian." Bai Mu turned to him, "Even you can't find that zombie?"

左弦阴沉着脸,摇头不语,心中却在疑惑为什么一直不见霍轩的踪影,他应该就在附近才对。

With a gloomy face, Zuo Xian shook his head. At the same time, he was confused. Why did he not see Huo Xuan the whole time? He should be nearby.

百木凝重道:"目前的情势有些不乐观,我们必须找出那只将级丧尸,否则就算将其他丧尸全部清理干净也没用。"

Bai Mu solemnly continued, "Our present situation isn't hopeful. We have to find that general-level zombie, otherwise, even if we do kill all the other zombies it would be useless."

空间类丧尸的战力并不强,但问题是没有人能够将他从无数空间夹缝中揪出来。更麻烦的是,如果他选择弃城逃跑,那么此次任务就算彻底失败了。

A spatial zombie didn't have strong offense skills, but the problem was that no one was able to pull him out of the numerous cracks in space. What was even more troublesome was that if he chose to abandon the city and run away, the mission would be a complete failure.

尚可提着药箱走到霍轩身边,眼中带着询问:堂堂第一强者,居然连一只将级丧尸也搞不定?

Shang Ke walked to Huo Xuan's side with the medicine box in his hand, a question in his eyes: The strongest man on earth actually couldn't even handle a general-level zombie?

霍轩回了他一个稍安勿躁的眼神,然后将手臂伸到他面前。

Huo Xuan returned his look with calmness, then held his arm out in front of him.

尚可看了看,虽然血迹斑斑,但实际上连一块皮都没破。尚可斜了他一眼,取出针筒,准备给他打一针破伤风,结果针头根本扎不尽他的皮肤,直接被顶弯了。

Shang Ke looked at it. Although it was bloodstained, there wasn't even a scratch. Shang Ke gave him a sidelong glance, took out a syringe, and prepared to give him a tetanus shot, but the needle couldn't pierce through his skin and was bent right over.

尚可:皮厚成这样真的没问题吗?

Shang Ke: Is it really okay to have such thick skin?