Chapter 219: Death Cycle (XVII)

"What are you doing? Why did you kill Xiao Cheng!" A mercenary growled angrily at Di Kui, the "Xiao Cheng" he was talking about was the zombie whose head was just shot off by Di Kui.

帝馗神色冷峻地站在尚可身前,一双金色的眼眸,透着让人胆寒的冷漠。

Di Kui stood in front of Shang Ke with a steely look, his golden eyes shining with chilling indifference.

佣兵的身体止不住颤栗,双腿僵直,无法移动分毫。他惊恐地望着帝馗,心惊于他的强大。屋外丧尸疯狂嘶嚎,屋内气氛陷入冰点。

The mercenary's body couldn't stop trembling, and his legs stiffened, unable to move for a moment. He looked at Di Kui in fear, mentally shocked at how powerful he was. The zombies outside were shrieking madly, yet the atmosphere inside the house was at a freezing point.

尚可一边快速将自己的伤口包扎好,一边对那名佣兵解释道:"这个不是小成,是丧尸伪装的。"

While quickly wrapping up his wounds, Shang Ke explained to the mercenary, "This isn't Xiao Cheng, it's a zombie in disguise."

尚可的声音将佣兵从惊惧中拉了回来,随之而来的是难以抑制的愤怒。

Shang Ke's voice pulled the mercenary out of his fear, and then came the uncontrollable anger.

他双目赤红地冲着尚可大吼:"脑袋都被你们拍碎了,是真是假还不是你们说的算!"小成是他的兄弟,前一刻还在为他的回归感到高兴,下一刻就看见他惨死在自己眼前,这个事实让他失去理智,也不管屋外的丧尸,举起手枪就朝帝馗射去。

His eyes were red as he shouted at Shang Ke, "You've smashed his head to pieces, and it's not up to you to decide whether he's real or not!" Xiao Cheng was his brother, one moment he was happy that he was back, the next moment he saw him dead in front of his eyes, this fact made him lose his mind, he didn't care about the zombies outside the house, he raised his pistol and shot at Di Kui.

"不要!"百木等人的声音同时响起,然而丧尸数量众多,根本无暇分身。

"No!" Bai Mu and the others' voices rang out at the same time, but there were so many zombies that there was no time to stop him.

尚可见他动手,便知道要糟。尽管帝馗这段时间表现得十分无害,但依然改变不了他是一个杀人不眨眼的危险物种的事实。

As soon as Shang Ke saw his move, he knew it was going to be bad. Even though Di Kui had acted very harmless for this period of time, it didn't change the fact that he was a dangerous species that kills without blinking an eye.

现实也正如尚可所料的那般,在那名佣兵抬手之际,他的身体就被帝馗洞穿了。不过瞬息间,帝馗又回到尚可身边,那名佣兵还保持着举枪的动作,甚至没感觉到疼痛,等他感觉到,意识也消失了。

The reality was just as Shang Kui had expected. When the mercenary raised his hand, his body was pierced by Di Kui. But in an instant, Di kui returned to Shang Ke's side, and the mercenary was still in the raising of the gun position, not even feeling the pain. When he did, his consciousness also disappeared.

"铁面!"佣兵的另一名同伴见状,脸上露出不可置信的表情,"你疯了吗?为什么要杀死我的同伴!"

"Iron Mask!" Another of the mercenary's companions had an incredulous look on his face when he saw this, "Are you crazy? Why did you kill my companion!"