Chapter 223: Back To That Key Moment ⑤

During his recuperation, Shang Ke's daily routine consisted of eating, sleeping, and rehabilitation.

自从盖布里事件之后,医院便加强了警戒,尚可目前只有拉威尔一位访客。原主凯奇居住在泰玛星时,身边的人都被盖布里笼络。偷偷回到龙牙星后,更是物是人非,举目无亲,自然也不会有人来看望他。原本应该和他一起重振家族的盖布里,又被拉威尔送进了监狱。可以说,整个比克家族如今只剩下了凯奇一位后人。

Ever since the incident with Gabriel, the hospital has been on heightened alert, and Shang Ke currently has only one visitor, Ravel. When the original owner, Cage, lived on the planet Taima, everyone around him was under Gabriel's control. After sneaking back to the Dragon Fang planet, he had no family, and naturally no one came to visit him. Gabriel, who was supposed to revive the family with him, was sent to prison by Ravel again. It can be said that the only descendant left in the entire family was Cage.

拉威尔走进病房,见尚可正端坐在轮椅上,身前的移动桌上摆放着一台便携式电脑,电脑屏幕上显示的是一幅游戏画面,尚可熟练地操作着虚拟键盘,专心致志地玩着游戏。柔和的灯光洒在他身上,形成一圈淡淡的光晕。

Ravel walked into the ward and saw Shang Ke sitting in a wheelchair, with a portable computer placed on a moving table in front of him, and a game screen displayed on the computer screen. Shang Ke operated the virtual keyboard proficiently and was playing the game focusedly. The soft light shone on his body, creating a faint halo of light.

"拉威尔,你来了?稍等一下,我马上就通关了。"尚可一边招呼拉威尔,一边继续手上的动作。玩游戏也是他的复健项目之一,主要是为了锻炼手指的灵活性和协调性,顺便打发时间。

"Ravel, you're here? Hold on a second, I'm going to clear the stage very soon." Shang Ke greeted Ravel as he continued the action of his hands. Playing games is also one of his rehabilitation programs, mainly to exercise his finger dexterity and coordination, and to pass the time.

拉威尔默默坐下,看他十指挥动,玩得不亦乐乎。整个新辰帝国,大概也只有他敢为了游戏而冷落他。

Ravel sat down silently and watched him wave his ten fingers and enjoy playing. In the entire new empire, he was probably the only one who dared to neglect him for a game.

几分钟后,屏幕中响起一阵悦耳的铃声,随即是漫天花瓣飘洒的特效,庆祝玩家通关。

A few minutes later, a pleasant ringing sounded from the screen, followed by the special effects of flower petals floating all over the sky, celebrating the player's clearance.

尚可露出一个心满意足的微笑,然后推开移动桌,转向拉威尔,问道:"还没吃饭吧?一起吃?"

Shang Ke gave a satisfied smile, then pushed away the mobile table, turned to Ravel, and asked, "Have you eaten yet? Let's eat together?"

"嗯。"尚可问得自然,拉威尔也答得随意。

"Sure." Shang Ke asked naturally, and Ravel answered casually.

新帝国刚刚成立,局势不稳,拉威尔每天都很忙碌,不过仍然会抽时间到看他。

The new empire had just been formed and the situation was unstable, Ravel was busy every day, but would still make time to visit him.

"今天是蝴蝶套餐,既养胃又养眼。"所谓的蝴蝶套餐,是尚可为自己设计的菜单,菜色搭配也他根据医生的建议拟定的。