Chapter 207: Death Cycle (V)

Zombies love the taste of raw meat and blood, but as the zombie with the top evolution, ordinary food can no longer satisfy his appetite.

尚可试验了好几天都没有什么进展,无论是动物还是植物,帝馗的兴趣都不大。尚可让他吃什么,他就吃什么,表现得非常合作,但同样的东西,他一般不会尝试第二次。

Shang Ke didn't make much progress even after several days of testing. Di Kui had little interest whether it was animals or plants. He would eat whatever Shang Ke let's him eat and was very cooperative. However, he generally won't try the same thing a second time.

如果只是这样也就罢了,尚可有的是耐心,早晚能够找到符合丧尸王口味的食物。两人结伴行走四方,搜集天下美食,一切看起来如此美好和谐,然而,现实总是残酷的。

It's fine if this was the case. Shang Ke has the patience. Sooner or later, he would be able to find the food that meets the zombie king's taste. The two of them walked around together collecting food from all over the world, everything looked so beautiful and harmonious. However, reality is always cruel.

某次,尚可让帝馗品尝一种辛辣的食物,结果刚一入口,帝馗就暴走了,一个巴掌拍过来,直接将尚可的内脏震破。

There was once when Shang Ke let Di Kui taste a type of spicy food. As a result, as soon as the food entered his mouth, Di Kui flared up. He waved a slap over and directly ruptured Shang Le's internal organs.

尚可倒在血泊中,还来不及体验死亡的痛苦,就已经开启了死而复生的酸爽模式。

Shang Ke fell onto a pool of blood. He has yet to experience the pain of death when his exciting revival mode started.

鲜血的味道,引得附近的丧尸蠢蠢欲动。

The smell of blood attracted the nearby zombies.

帝馗面目狰狞地站在尚可"尸体"旁,眼中闪烁着凶厉的光芒,低吼一声,顿时让那些丧尸噤若寒蝉,不敢再靠近。

Di Kui stood beside Shang Ke's "corpse" with a ferocious expression and a fierce look in his eyes. With a growl, those zombies no longer dared to make any noise nor come closer.

正在修复创伤的尚可暗松一口气,好歹避免了再次被分尸的下场。他对死亡的承受能力已经上升到一个凡人难以企及的高度,而对死亡方式的要求已经下降到只要不太血腥不太痛苦就足够了......

Shang Ke who was currently recovering secretly let out a sigh of relief. At any rate, he had avoided being torn apart. His ability to endure death has risen to a height unreachable by ordinary people, and his requirement for the mode of death has lowered to the point that it was enough as long as it wasn't too bloody or painful.

五个小时后,身体修复完毕。这次"只是"内脏破裂,所以修复时间比较短。

Five hours later, the body recovery was complete. This time, "only" the internal organs were ruptured, so the recovery time was shorter.

尚可从地上坐起来,表情平静地从包里翻出毛巾,用水魔法浸湿,擦了擦皮肤上的血迹,然后又换上一套干净的衣服。

Shang Ke sat up from the ground. He took out a towel from his bag calmly, wet it with water magic and wiped the blood stains on his skin. Then, he changed into a set of clean clothes.

"好了?"帝馗蹲在一块石墩上,居高临下地望着尚可。

"Done?" Di Kui squatted on a stone block and looked at Shang Ke condescendingly.