Chapter 226: Re: Everyone Loves Little Immortal Mushroom

【I wish to tie a life and death agreement with you, so that even if I reincarnate after hundreds of thousands of years, we can meet again. So Yan Lu, for me, hold tightly onto the righteous path. One day, you and I will be able to stay together under the sun without fear and accept everyone's respect...】

余音在耳,他心爱的小蘑菇却消失了。

Those words reverberated in his ears, but his beloved little mushroom disappeared.

纵受千万人敬仰,空留他一人独守,又有何意义?除魔卫道,坚守正义,最后又是怎样的下场?

What is the point of being revered by millions of people if he was going to be left alone? What is the end result of defending against the evil and upholding justice?

天劫降临,神君出世,沐浴金光中的阎戮,眼中涌动的却是魔煞之气。

When the heavenly tribulation descended, a God was born. However, Yan Lu, who was basked in golden light, had demonic qi surging in his eyes.

俯首望着地上那群仰视他的修真者们,阎戮身在神境,心在魔窟,杀戮的欲望贼血液中沸腾。金光笼罩天空,宏大的力量充斥大地,凌厉的杀意席卷四方,哀嚎悲鸣之声此起彼伏,鲜血如烟花一般朵朵绽开。

Whilst looking down towards the bunch of cultivators who were looking up at him, Yan Lu whose body was in the gods' realm had his heart in the demonic space. His blood started boiling with the desire to kill. Golden light enveloped the sky and a great force flooded the land. A fierce killing intent spread throughout the surrounding. The sound of wailing and screaming came one after another and blood blossomed like fireworks.

小蘑菇费尽心机想自己走上正道,渡劫成神,却不知,只要心存魔障,世间皆为地狱。

Little Mushroom tried his best to make him walk the right path, overcome heavenly tribulation and become a god. However, he didn't know that as long as there was any evil influence in his heart, the world would become hell.

阎戮眼中血光弥漫,原本刚刚晋升的通神境界,在疯狂的杀戮中,重新坠入凡尘。

Yan Lu's eyes were blood red, and he who had just been promoted to the gods' realm fell back to the mortal realm during his killing madness.

修真者们被屠戮殆尽,大量高手相继陨落,修真界经此一役元气大伤,百年内恐怕都无法恢复。然而,这只是噩梦的开始。虽然阎戮的境界大损,但实力依旧,甚至比之前更加强大。他在修真界四处杀戮,首当其冲便是当初直接造成小蘑菇死亡的修真门派,其他大大小小数百个修真门派也被他一一覆灭。

The cultivators were slaughtered, and a large number of experts fell one after another. The cultivation world suffered greatly from this battle that it might not recover for the next hundred years. However, this was just the beginning of the nightmare. Although Yan Lu's cultivation state was greatly damaged, his strength remained the same and was even stronger than before. He slaughtered people everywhere in the cultivation world, and the first to bear the brunt was the cultivation sect that had directly caused the death of Little Mushroom, while hundreds of other cultivation sects, large and small, were also wiped out one by one.

整个修真界彻底陷入人人自危的血腥时期。联合众高手之力,也无法与拥有神君实力的阎戮抗衡。就在众人绝望之际,被称谓"杀神"的阎戮却突然销声匿迹了......

The whole cultivation world was completely plunged into a bloody period where everyone was in danger. Even the combined strength of the experts could not compete with Yan Lu, who had the strength of a god. Just when everyone was becoming desperate, Yan Lu, who was called "Killing God", suddenly disappeared...