Chapter 229: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

Shang Ke woke up in the morning and found that his flower pot was in Yan Lu's embrace. This is not the first time. As long as he turns into a mushroom, Yan Lu will not leave his side as if worried that he will run away and is extremely insecure.

原本花盆是放在窗台上的,后来被他抱到床上。经过几次协商,才勉强说服他将花盆摆在床头柜上。即便如此,他还是不放心,经常趁他修炼时,偷偷抱进怀里。但是花盆形状不均匀,抱着碍事,还影响睡姿。

The flower pot was originally placed on the windowsill, but was later carried by Yan Lu to the bed. After talking about it several times, Shang Ke barely managed to persuade Yan Lu to put the flower pot on the bedside table. Even so, Yan Lu was still uneasy and often sneaked it into his arms while Shang Ke was cultivating. However, the flower pot was unevenly shaped, which made it difficult to hold and affected his sleeping posture.

尚可对这件事上了心,花了几天时间,找来一截千年铁木,雕刻成一棵半人高的蘑菇。这种铁木蕴含灵气,万年不腐,可滋养身心,安神静气,正好适合调理阎戮受创的灵体。更重要的是,铁木上面可以种蘑菇!

Shang Ke was concerned about this. He spent a few days to find a thousand-year-old ironwood and carved it into a mushroom half a person tall. This kind of ironwood contains spiritual energy and will not decay for ten thousand years. It can nourish the body and mind, calm the mind and spirit, and is perfect for healing Yan Lu's damaged spiritual body. Most importantly, mushrooms can grow on ironwood!

不过,当尚可看到阎戮抱着这棵巨型蘑菇时,总觉得画面太美,有些不忍直视。

However, when Shang Ke saw Yan Lu hugging this giant mushroom, he always found the image a little too beautiful to look at and he couldn't look straight at it.

"呃,阎戮,我想了想,还是将蘑菇改成棒槌吧。"尚可用商量的语气说道。

"Uh, Yan Lu, I've been thinking, I'd better change the mushroom into a club." Shang Ke said in a consultative tone.

阎戮紧张地将巨型蘑菇抱在怀里,瞪着眼睛,无声地表示抗议。棒槌?光听名字就不是什么好东西,哪里有他的蘑菇好!

Yan Lu nervously held the giant mushroom in his arms. He widened his eyes and silently protested. A club? Just the name alone tells him it's not a good thing, how can it be better than his mushroom!

"......好吧,既然你不同意,那就算了。"尚可摸了摸鼻子,见阎戮一副爱不释手的模样,忍不住开玩笑,"有了这棵大蘑菇,你不会不稀罕我这棵小蘑菇了吧?"

"...Fine, since you don't agree, then forget it." Shang Ke touched his nose. Seeing that Yan Lu liked it so much, he couldn't help but joke, "With this big mushroom, you won't end up not caring about me, this little mushroom would you?"

阎戮看了看铁木蘑菇,又看了看尚可,然后将铁木蘑菇塞进尚可怀里,双臂收拢,连人带蘑菇一起抱住,脑袋挤在中间,幸福得不得了。

Yan Lu looked at the ironwood mushroom, then at Shang Ke. Then, he stuffed the ironwood mushroom into Shang Ke's arms, closed in his arms and hugged the person along with the mushroom. He squeezed head into the middle of them and looked so happy.

尚可:"......"

Shang Ke: "..."

早就知道他是蘑菇控,自己为什么还要加重他的病情......

He already knew he was a mushroom-con, why did he still go and aggravate it...

当晚,尚可在阎戮热切的注视下,将自己种在了铁木蘑菇上,然后被他美滋滋地抱在怀里,躺进被窝,时不时还会滚两下。