Chapter 209: Death Cycle (VII)

Image change starting from scratch.

帝馗的头发也不知道有多久没有洗过了,一缕一缕纠缠在一起,看起来就像一只八爪鱼。尚可帮他洗头时,原本做好了顺便清理虱子的准备,结果发现他头发里根本没有虱子,看来虱子也无法在丧尸王身上存活......

He didn't know how long it had been since Di Kui washed his hair. His hair was all tangled together and looked like an octopus. When Shang Ke helped him wash his hair, he was prepared to clean up the lice along the way. However, he realised that there was no lice on Di Kui's hair at all. Seems like even lice are unable to survive on the zombie king's body...

尚可耐心地帮他将头发梳理柔顺,用的是......过期洗发水。他也是没办法,废弃城镇里找到的日常用品,大多都过期了。好在这个时代的产品质量过硬,虽然已经过期,但效果还可以,所以尚可很黑心地给他用了!

Shang Ke patiently helped him smoothen out his hair. What he used was... expired shampoo. He didn't have a choice. Most of the daily necessities found in abandoned towns are expired. Fortunately, the products of this area are of excellent quality. Although the shampoo expired, its effect was still okay. Hence, Shang Ke used it on Di Kui blackheartedly!

帝馗的头发自然蓬松,尚可给他剪了一个略微倾斜的中短发,让他的五官看起来更柔和一点,又不失男人味。

Di Kui's hair was naturally puffy. Shang Ke helped him cut a slightly sloped medium short hair, making his facial features look softer yet not losing his manliness.

发型搞定后,接着就是皮肤护理,或许称为"化妆"更合适一点。帝馗肌肉坚硬,苍白的皮肤上布满灰蓝色的尸斑,嘴唇呈暗紫色,不言不语、不走不动时,看起来和一具尸体没什么两样。

After Shang Ke was done with the hair, next up was skin care. Maybe it's more appropriate to call it "make-up". Di Kui's muscles were hard, his pale skin was covered with greyish-blue corpse spots and his lips were dark purple. When he doesn't speak or move, he looks just like a corpse.

尚可花了几天时间,从各个商城中,搜集了大把化妆用品,当然,也是过期的。

Shang Ke spent a few days collecting lots of cosmetics from various malls. Of course, they were all expired.

先将他从头到尾冲洗干净,然后开始在脸部、颈部以及上身和四肢上涂抹米分底。这种米分底不溶于水,只能用专门的卸妆水进行清洗,理论上可以保留七天,不过普通人类一般两天内就会卸妆,以免伤到皮肤,帝馗却不用担心这个问题。

He first washed Di Kui up from head to toe. Then, he applied foundation on Di Kui's face, neck, upper body and four limbs. This kind of foundation is not soluble in water and can only be removed using special makeup remover. Normal humans would remove their makeup within two days so as to not damage the skin, but Di Kui doesn't have to worry about this.

帝馗躺在床上,望着近在咫尺的尚可,任由他在自己身上涂涂抹抹,金色瞳孔中闪烁着异样的光芒。

Di Kui lay on the bed and looked at Shang Ke who was close to him. He let Shang Ke apply the foundation on his body while his golden eyes shone strangely.

最后,尚可拿出润唇膏,在帝馗的嘴唇上滑过。帝馗还以为是吃的,张口就咬进了嘴里。

Finally, Shang Ke took out a lip balm and slid it over Di Kui's lips. Di Kui thought that it was food as he opened his mouth and bit into his mouth.