Chapter 247: Back To That Key Moment ⑨

Shang Ke found himself floating in mid-air, his body translucent and enveloped in a light green wave of light full of stars which were beautiful and shining. The forest in the distance was vast and the sky was clear. A towering tree stood tall between the sky and earth. It is the mother tree of the elves—Teldrassil.

【宿主目前处于47%的凝体状态,当状态达到100%时,即可实体化。】

【Currently, Host's body is 47% condensed. When it state reaches 100%, your body will materialize.】

尚可问道:"达到100%需要多长时间?"

Shang Ke asked, "How long will it take to reach 100%?"

【预计89天。】系统补充道,【凝体未完成之前,宿主无法离开翡瑟森林的范围。】

【Estimated to be 89 days.】 The system added, 【Before your body condensation is completed, Host cannot leave the boundaries of the Fayser Forest.】

89天?还好时间不是太长。

89 days? Luckily it was not too long.

尚可绕着自然神木转了一圈,目光在树林中扫过,隐约可以看到三五成群的人影在其中穿梭游走。树林边缘,整齐有序地分布着几座营地,驻扎着由各族勇士组成的联盟军队,战旗飘扬,蔚为壮观。

Shang Ke circled around Teldrassil. His eyes swept through the forest, and he could vaguely see groups of people wandering through them. At the edge of the forest, there were several camps neatly and orderly distributed, stationed with the warriors of the alliance formed from various races. Their battle flags fluttered in a spectacular manner.

记得自己消失前,联盟军队的规模还没有这么大,在他死后,各族势力应该依靠复活的自然神木,重新聚集了新的力量,联合对抗器鬼族,只是不知道如今战况如何,伊维和小精灵们还好吗?

He remembered that before he disappeared, the size of the alliance army was not so large. After his death, the alliance should have relied on the resurrected Teldrassil to gather new power to work together to fight against the specters. However, he didn't know what the battle situation is like now. Is Ivan and the little elves okay?

距离神木两三公里的森林深处,一群小精灵像是感应到什么一般,同时朝某个方向望去,脸上露出忐忑而又期待的表情,沉寂片刻后,他们纷纷迈开脚步,向着自然神木狂奔而去。

Deep in the forest two or three kilometers away from Teldrassil, a group of little elves, as if sensing something, looked in a certain direction at the same time. Apprehensive and expectant expressions appeared on their faces, and after a moment of silence, they stepped forward one another and ran wildly towards Teldrassil.

可可,是可可的气息!

Keke, it's Keke's breath!

十二只小精灵,以沙狄的速度最快,其次是米迦列、萨拉等。

Amongst the 12 little elves, Shadi's was the fastest, followed by Michael, Sara and so on.

"等等我!"希尔扶着树干,两条无力的双腿强撑着向前迈进,但是才走出几步,小伙伴们已经消失得无影无踪。独自被抛在后面的他,急得眼泪都快掉下来了,只能无助地叫喊着。

"Wait for me!" Shear held on to a tree trunk. His two weak legs tried to push forward, but after only taking a few steps out, his friends have already disappeared without a trace. Left behind alone, he was so anxious he almost cried and could only shout helplessly.