Chapter 263: This Life-The Beginning (IV)

"Keke~~" Qi Chen sat down next to Shang Ke and smilingly said, "Brother Dong asked me to go to the fitness center, accompany me there?"

"没空。"他正忙着改造世界呢,哪有这个时间?尚可的手指在键盘上霹雳啪哒地敲打着, 头也没抬。

"I'm not free." He was busy changing the world, how could he have the time for this? Shang Ke's fingers were tapping away on the keyboard, and he didn't even look up.

"别这样!陪我去嘛。"戚辰抱住尚可的腰,不要脸地撒起娇来。

"Don't be like that! Come with me." Qi Chen hugged Shang Ke's waist and shamelessly started acting cute.

"说了不去就不去, 起开,起开, 别妨碍我做事。"尚可嫌弃地将他推开。

"I said I won't go. Go away, don't interfere with my work." Shang Ke pushed him away disgustedly.

戚辰委屈道:"如果你不去,那我也不去了......"

Qi Chen was aggrieved: "If you're not going, then I'm not going too..."

爱去不去,谁管你?

Do what you want. Who cares if you want to go or not?

"......然后留在家里做你的贴身挂件,还是自带整蛊功能的那种。"

"... Then, I will stay at home to be your personal accessory, the kind that comes with a pranking function."

尚可动作一顿,转头向他看去。

Shang Ke action paused and he turned his head to look at him,

戚辰立刻露出两排洁白的牙齿, 笑得牲畜无害。

Qi Chen immediately revealed two rows of white teeth, smiling harmlessly.

尚可:"我怎么就这么想弄死你呢?"

Shang Ke: "Why do I want to kill you so badly?"

戚辰:"那是因为你爱得深沉。"

Qi Chen: "That's because you love me so much."

"滚。"

"Get lost."

一个小时后,尚可和戚辰出现在维塔利健身中心。

An hour later, Shang Ke and Qi Chen appeared at the Vitali Fitness Center.

东哥正在游泳馆等他们,另外还有几个相熟的朋友。

Brother Dong was waiting for them at the swimming pool, along with a few familiar friends.

"尚可, 你出院了怎么也不叫我们出来庆祝一下?太不够意思了。"东哥上下打量尚可, 佯怒道。

"Shang Ke, why didn't you ask us to come out to celebrate when you got out of the hospital? Where's your brotherly loyalty?" Brother Dong studied Shang Ke and said with fake anger.

尚可笑了笑:"知道你们都是爱玩的,我没把身体养好之前,怎么敢叫你们出来?"

Shang Ke smiled: "I know all of you love to play. How would I dare ask you to come out before my body gets better?"

东哥大笑几声,问道:"那你现在怎么样,都好了吗?"

Brother Dong laughed out loud and asked, "So how are you doing now, are you all better?"