Chapter 245: Back To That Key Moment ⑧

Yonis felt that the situation was a bit grim recently. The number of people who coveted his Keke increased exponentially. Whenever he walked in the crowd, he always received a large number of envious and jealous eyes. But because they were afraid of his strength, no one dared to challenge him.

尽管如此,亚奥尼斯仍然生出了强烈的危机感,生怕自己哪天在任务中伤了残了,没法再保住他的可可。在这个以实力为尊的世界,规则只能束缚弱小的人,对于某些强者而已,规则毫无意义。

Nevertheless, Yonis still felt a strong sense of danger. He was afraid that if one day he got injured in the mission and got disabled, he can no longer protect his Keke. In this world where strength rules, the rules would only restrain the weak. For certain strong people, the rules are meaningless.

况且尚可是一名向导,虽然名义上拥有独立自主的权利,但是如果遇上如他这般强势的人,恐怕没有任何选择的余地。亚奥尼斯唯一庆幸的是,尚可当初在他采取强制手段之前便接受了他。作为一名实力强横的黑暗哨兵,他天生的骄傲自我与其他哨兵没什么两样,如今回头想想,若可可拒绝了他,不知道会发展成什么样子,想必会是一场相爱相杀的悲剧吧......

Besides, Shang Ke is a guide. Although they nominally have the right to independence, if he meets a strong person like him, there might be no choice. The only thing Yonis was glad of was that Shang Ke had accepted him before he could take any forceful measures. As a strong dark sentinel, the pride and arrogance he was born with was no different from other sentinels. Now that he thinks back, if Keke had refused him, he wondered how things would have developed. It probably would have been a tragedy of love and hate...

"在想什么?"尚可递给亚奥尼斯将一杯热茶,看他一脸冷峻的表情,笑问道。

"What are you thinking about?" Shang Ke handed Yonis a cup of hot tea, looked at his cold expression, and asked with a smile.

亚奥尼斯没有回答,只是放下茶杯,将尚可抱入怀中,满足地汲取他身上的温度。

Yonis did not answer. He put down the cup of tea, held Shang Ke into his arms and felt the warmth of his body in satisfaction.

"听说你最近在进行高难度的强化训练?"尚可在他怀里转了一个身,滑溜地钻进被窝。

"I heard you've been doing some difficult intensive training lately?" Shang Ke turned around in his embrace and slipped under the covers.

"嗯。"亚奥尼斯顺势躺下来,将头枕在他胸口。

"Yes." Yonis lay down smoothly and rested Shang Ke's head on his chest.

"高难度强化训练一般是用来挑战人体极限的,以你的实力,似乎没必要如此急进?"尚可漫不经心地扒拉他的头发,企图从中找出一两根白发,随即意识到自己的行为好像有点像猩猩,于是移开手指,四肢舒展地躺平。

"Difficult intensive training is generally used to push the limits of the human body, with your strength, it seems unnecessary to rush it so much?" Shang Ke absentmindedly picked at his hair in an attempt to find a strand of white hair or two, then realized that his action seemed a bit like a gorilla, so he moved his fingers away and lay flat with his limbs stretched out.

亚奥尼斯沉默一会,说道:"我想尽快突破瓶颈。"连里奥那个小子都要跳级了,他这个做老子的,没道理原地踏步。

Yonis was silent for a while before saying, "I want to break through the bottleneck as soon as possible." Even that kid Leo is going to skip grades. He as the father has no reason to make no progress.