Chapter 256: Back To That Key Moment ⑩

When Ge Junxuan came looking for Wen Jingrong, he saw several delivery men coming out of his house. He walked into the hall and was immediately shocked by the boxes all over the floor. The icon of the magic pen on the boxes is very eye-catching, one didn't have to think to know what is contained inside.

"我说兄弟, 你打算开一家魔数笔专营店吗?"葛俊轩知道闻景戎这几年一直在收集魔数笔,但之前好歹是一支支的买, 这次居然把人家店里的魔数笔都买回来了吗?

"Brother, are you planning to open a magic pen franchise store?" Ge Junxuan knew that Wen Jingrong had been collecting magic pens for the past few years. However, at least he only bought one pen at a time back then. This time, he actually brought an entire shop of magic pen back?

闻景戎一语不发,拉住正准备落座的葛俊轩径直往外走, 等他反应过来,大门已经在他面前毫不留情地关上了。

Wen Jingrong did not say a word, pulled Ge Junxuan who was about to sit down and walked straight out. By the time Ge Junxuan reacted, the door had already closed in front of him mercilessly.

"这是几个意思?!"水都没让喝一口就送客了?葛俊轩瞪着紧闭的大门,感觉自己脆弱的小心灵受到了一万点伤害。

"What is the meaning of this?" He didn't even give his guest a cup of water and already sent the guest out? Ge Junxuan stared at the closed door, feeling that his fragile little soul had been hurt by 10,000 points.

正想回去找某人理论几句,手机突然收到一个信息:这几天都不要来找我,否则后果自负!

Just when he was about to go back and say a few words to him, his phone suddenly received a message: Do not come and find me for the next few days, or the consequences are at your own risk!

葛俊轩:"......"还能好好做朋友吗?

Ge Junxuan: "..." Can we still be good friends?

大厅中, 闻景戎将箱子一一拆封,小心翼翼地将里面的魔数笔取出来。

In the hall, Wen Jingrong unsealed the boxes one by one, and carefully took out the magic pens inside.

一共七百六十支,从清点、装箱到送货, 整个过程都是在闻景戎的监视下完成的, 哪怕是库存和残次品,都被他无一遗漏地买回来了。

There were a total of 760 pens, from inventory check, boxing to delivery, the entire process was completed under the supervision of Wen Jingrong. Even if it was an inventory stock or defective product, he bought them back without missing a single one.

当时的场面十分震撼,很多不明真相的群众还以为这个品牌被有关部门给查封了。等弄明白事情缘由后,众人无不表示如此清新脱俗的土豪还是第一次见到。虽然不少人怀疑这是商家的广告策略,但是冲着这份独树一帜的霸气,他们也要支持一下。闻景戎大肆扫货的举动,倒是让这个品牌狠狠火了一把。

The scene was very shocking then. Many uninformed people thought the brand had been seized by the authorities. After understanding the cause of the matter, the crowd expressed that it was the first time they saw such a fresh and unconventional tycoon. Although many people suspect that this is the advertising strategy of the business, they also felt like supporting after seeing such unique domineering acts. Wen Jingrong's act of sweeping through all the products gave quite some popularity to this brand.

尚可和其他魔数笔一起被闻景戎摆放在桌面上,一排排一列列,如同等待君王挑选的秀女一般。

Shang Ke and other magic pens were placed together on the table by Wen Jingrong, row by row, column by column, as if there were beauties waiting for the king to choose.