Chapter 248: Back To That Key Moment ⑨

The strange movement of the Teldrassil eventually alerted the Great Elder, and when he rushed over with a group of mixed-blood elves, he was also shocked to see the vines that had suddenly grown out of the ground. After the resurrection of Teldrassil, the consciousness belonging to the Teldrassil's spirit disappeared. The mixed-blood elves prayed daily, but never received any revelation. It was expected that after two years, Teldrassil's spirit seemed to have gained new consciousness.

以大长老为首的混血精灵们激动无比,纷纷跪伏在地,虔诚祈祷,请求母树的庇佑。不过尚可并没有理会,事实上,以他目前的状态,也无法与他们交流。

The mixed-blood elves led by the Great Elder were so excited they knelt down one after another and prayed, asking for the blessing of the Mother Tree. But Shang Ke didn't pay attention to them. In fact, in his current state, he couldn't communicate with them either.

混血精灵祈祷了许久,始终没有得到回应,只能遗憾地离开。

The mixed-blood elves prayed for a long time, but never received any answer, and could only leave with regret.

"大长老,那些小精灵..."马蒂看了看正在树上攀爬的小精灵,迟疑地问。

"Great Elder, those little elves..." Mattie asked hesitantly as he looked at the little elves that were climbing up the tree.

"既然母树允许,那就随他们吧。到了晚上,再让守卫带他们回去睡觉。"

"Since the mother tree allows it, then let them be. At night, let the guards take them back to sleep."

大长老一行人走后,小精灵们这才真正放开手脚,不停呼唤尚可的名字。尚可坐在他们中间,微笑看着他们,一一回应,即便他们根本听不见。

After the Great Elder and his group left, the little elves finally relaxed and kept calling Shang Ke's name. Shang Ke sat among them, smiling at them and responding to them one by one, even though they could not hear him at all.

这时,尚可感觉一个小精灵靠过来,安静地坐在他身边。尚可转头望去,见米迦列正目不转睛地盯着他看,碧绿的眼眸中,闪烁着宝石般的光芒。

At this moment, Shang Ke felt a little elf lean over and sit quietly beside him. Shang Ke turned his head to look and saw that Michael was staring at him intently and his green eyes were shining like gems.

"可以看到我?"尚可问。

"Can you see me?" Shang Ke asked.

米迦列没有摇头也没有点头,只是又将身子挨近一些,双手抱膝,歪着脑袋静静注视他。

Michael did not shake his head nor nod, but simply moved his body closer again. He hugged his knees and gazed at him quietly with his head tilted.

尚可微微一笑,在唇边竖起一根食指,做了一个"嘘"的手势。米迦列是哑巴,尚可的动作其实完全是多余的,但他很自然地就这么做了。

Shang Ke smiled and raised an index finger to his lips, making a "shhh" gesture. Michael is mute, Shang Ke's action is actually completely superfluous, but he still did so very naturally.

米伽罗双手捂住嘴巴,只露出一对弯弯的眉眼。

Michael covered his mouth with both hands, showing only a pair of arched eyebrows.

尚可虽然无法和小精灵交谈,却可以通过魔法进行沟通。比如在空中幻化出几只小蝴蝶,又或者用藤蔓给他们坐绳梯。