Chapter 238: Back To That Key Moment ⑦

After Lu Xiufan left the capital, even the Queen was unable to contact him directly. He originally planned to stay in Linde town for a year and a half, but his vacation ended early in less than three months. The reason was that Her Majesty the Queen was publicly looking for the "missing" Prince in the media, and now the whole world probably knew that a certain Prince had abandoned his official duties and missed three months of work.

鉴于首都局势复杂,陆修樊并没有让尚可跟他一起回去,尽管十分不舍,也只能暂时分别。

In view of the complicated situation in the capital, Lu Xiufan didn't ask Shang Ke to go back with him. Although he was very reluctant to do so, they could only part for the time being.

"这个给你。"临行前,陆修樊递给尚可三张卡,一张是享受银行特级待遇的金尊卡,一张是陆家产业分红的基金卡,最后一张是陆修樊所有不动产的授权卡。三张卡都增设了尚可的指纹密码,拥有与陆修樊同等的使用权。

"This is for you." Before leaving, Lu Xiufan handed Shang Ke three cards, one was the Golden Card which enjoyed the special treatment of the bank, one was the fund card for the dividends of the Lu family's industry, and the last one was the authorization card for all of Lu Xiufan's real estate. All three cards were equipped with Shang Ke's fingerprint password and had the same usage rights as Lu Xiufan's.

"这张基金卡还可以调动陆家旗下所有产业的关系网,如果遇到什么麻烦,可以找他们帮你解决。"陆修樊仔细叮嘱,眼中满是担忧和不舍。

"This fund card can also mobilize the network of all the industries under the Lu family, so if you encounter any trouble, you can ask them to help you solve it." Lu Xiufan carefully instructed, his eyes full of worry and reluctance.

尚可将卡妥善收好,然后目送陆修樊离开,一句告别的话也没有说。

Shang Ke put the card away properly and then watched Lu Xiufan leave without saying a word of farewell.

陆修樊回到首都后,原本暗潮汹涌的各方势力,瞬间变得风平浪静,一派祥和。他就像一枚定海神针,只要顶在那里,就没有人敢兴风作浪。

After Lu Xiufan returned to the capital, the forces that had been in turmoil instantly became calm and peaceful. He was like a Ding Hai Shen Zhen[1], as long as he was there, no one dared to cause a wave.

某人杀气腾腾地赶回来,却连一个搞事的人都没见着,这让他心情十分恶劣。正琢磨着应该拿谁开刀时,突然接到来自亲卫的密讯:【大人,二少今天离开霖德镇,飞往杜里市。】

A certain someone came back in a murderous rage, but didn't see anyone who was causing trouble at all, which made his mood very bad. He was thinking about who he should vent his anger on when he suddenly received a secret message from his guards:【Sir, Second Young Master left Linde Town today and flew to Duri City】.

亲卫们私下都称呼尚可为"二少",因为陆修樊在家族排行老二,他的"夫人"就是二少夫人,简称"二少"。

The guards privately called Shang Ke "second young master". Lu Xiufan was born second in the family, so his "wife" would be second young master's wife, or "second young master" for short.

杜里市与首都索亚相邻,来回不过几个小时的车程,这里拥有全国最大的工业区和科技园,聚集了各行各业众多优秀人才。陆修樊稍作寻思,便猜到了尚可的目的。之前看过他的创业规划,如今想必是打算实施了。