Chapter 250: Back To That Key Moment ⑨

"Ivan!" A few elves jumped out of the water and hung onto Ivan.

Ivan hugged them smoothly. He scanned the surroundings and asked with uncertainty, "Keke... is back?"

"Mmm!" The little elves nodded in unison, their big eyes shining and their little red faces filled with joy.

"Where is he?" Ivan's voice was slightly trembling, and the light in his eyes revealed the urgency in his heart.

"He was just here." Bubbles lay on the magic boat and said slowly, "As soon as you came, Keke left."

The other little elves echoed one after another, only Michael looked to the side of Ivan. There was a blurry figure floating there.

Ivan's eyes darkened, his heart apprehensive. Did Keke not want to see him? Did he also reborn and knew that he failed to protect the elves, so he was disappointed in him?

Just as he was having random thoughts, he felt his pants being tugged. Looking down, he saw the elf Lorinda lying on the shore, tilting her head as she said to him: "Keke should be nearby. He is now a spirit body and it is also difficult for us to see him."

Lorinda is an honest child and wasn't as quirky as Bubbles. Seeing Ivan's sad mood, she immediately explained the situation.

Ivan calmed down a little. His eyes swept across the quiet forest and said softly, "Keke, I'm back. I miss you very much."

Ivan, I'm back. I miss you very much too.

Shang Ke wrapped his arms around his neck from behind and whispered in his ear.

Ivan seems to have sensed it. He turned his head and their eyes happened to meet. Ivan couldn't see, but Shang Ke saw him clearly. At this moment, Ivan's hair was disheveled and his face was full of dust. The left side of the face still has the seal of the phantom jade seal intertwined about like a spider. His pair of golden pupils were sharp like a sword, his chin was full of stubble and was also stained with a little blood, his outfit was all torn and worn out, and his skin which was exposed were covered with scars. His whole person looks like a fallen hero.

"Ivan, you must have not bathed for a long time, your body stinks." Sara jumped down from Ivan's body and waved her hands in disgust.

"Come and wash up!" The little elves invited enthusiastically.

Ivan looked at the flowing spring water and the little elves who were playing in the water and fell silent. The Spring of Life, which is worshipped by the world as a god carrying the fate of a race and is said to never dry up, is now being used as a natural swimming pool by the little elves. If those mixed-blood elves see it, he wondered what kind of expression they would show.

The little elves can freely enjoy the Spring of Life. That is because they are the owner of the Spring of Life. They have a pure soul and will not be rejected, but Ivan didn't have such blessing. Therefore, he very sensibly refused the elves' invitation.

When Ivan returned this time, he originally intended to take the elves away from here. But now, the situation has changed. Keke has appeared, and began to protect the elves in his own way. The things he had to do next is to do everything possible to help them and guard them.

The tragedy of his previous life, he definitely will not let it repeat itself.

Outside the magic circle, the mixed-blood elves, led by the Great Elder, gathered together, nervously and apprehensively speculating about the Mother Tree's intentions. However, there was ultimately no conclusion. It was during dusk when a new change appeared. The second magic circle was activated. With the first magic circle as the core, the second magic circle extended 7000 meters outward. All the races within this area other than the mixed-blood elves were all transported out.