Chapter 231: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

The days of seclusion in the forest and mountains passed slowly in leisure and happiness, and unknowingly, twenty winters and summers had already passed. Shang Ke's teahouse is doing very well, mainly serving low and mid level cultivators. He helped them to solve the various problems they encounter in their cultivation using a variety of drinks and food with different effects. The big sects have their own accumulation and capital, so they don't need or care to seek outside help, but for the majority of the individual cultivators and cultivators from small sects, Shang Ke's teahouse undoubtedly provides them with another channel for cultivation.

偏远的大影山也因为安闲茶寮的存在,而逐渐为人所知,不少散修甚至直接在附近开辟潜修之地。数十年时间,大影山以安闲茶寮为中心,形成了一片特殊的修行区域和防御阵群,由十几名散修高手坐镇,任何不遵守规矩、企图插队抢座的人,都将被"友好"地送出去。

The remote Great Shadow Mountain is also gradually becoming known because of the existence of the Resting Teahouse, and many individual cultivators have even set up cultivation areas around the vicinity. In just a few decades, Great Shadow Mountain, with the Resting Teahouse as its center, has become a special cultivation area, and its defensive array was maintained by 10 individual high level experts. Anyone who doesn't abide by the rules and tries to cut the queue to snatch a seat were all sent out in a 'friendly' manner.

安闲茶寮的规矩很简单,先到先得,万"食"随缘,静心享受,拒绝霸王。身在茶寮,极为茶友,个人恩怨,暂放一边。

The rules of the Resting Teahouse are very simple: First come first serve, everything(food) is by fate, enjoy in peace, and do not dine and dash. When you are in a teahouse, you are all fellow tea lovers, and personal grudges are temporarily placed aside.

尚可营业时间不定,但每个月最少会开业三天,其他时间主要用来修炼和寻找食材。尚可的修为进阶神速,而阎戮的修为却越来越低,但相对的,他神智清明的时间却越来越长。

Shang Ke's business hours were not fixed, but it would open at least three days a month. The rest of the time is mainly used for cultivation and finding ingredients. While Shang Ke's cultivation progressed rapidly, Yan Lu's cultivation became lower and lower. But in contrast, his mental clarity lasted longer and longer.

虽然心魔不断折磨阎戮的心智,但他还是很好地控制了杀戮的欲望。尚可估计不用几十年,他们便可以开始真正的双修了,到时候阎戮的修为也会随之提升。

Although the inner demons continued to torment Yan Lu's mind, he still managed to control his desire to kill very well. Shang Ke estimated that in less than a few decades, they would be able to begin true dual cultivation. By then, Yan Lu's cultivation would also start to increase.

无事时,阎戮也会外出寻找仙草灵药,只是每次都会带上一只兔子。这只兔子也是一朵罕见的奇葩,跟着尚阎二人生活了几十年,虽有灵智,却不懂修炼,偏偏又不老不死,脾气还特别暴躁,不少修真者都被它"欺负"过。

When there was nothing else to do, Yan Lu would also go out to look for immortal herbs, but each time he would take the rabbit with him. This rabbit was also a rare odd creature. It has been living with Yan Lu and Shang Ke for decades. Although it has spiritual intelligence, it didn't know how to cultivate. Yet, it didn't age nor die and has a very bad temper. Numerous cultivators have been 'bullied' by it before.

尚可之所以坚持让兔子跟着阎戮,主要是为了防止他在半路上突然失去神智,找不到回家的路。为此,尚可特意还在阎戮脖子上挂了一个锦囊,锦囊里有三条应急措施。