Ponyboy X Reader

Y/N Pov:

As I sat alone in the corner of class watching everyone work on their school project with their friends, Mrs. Simon walked up to me.

"Y/N,how come you have no partner?" She asked

"I- I couldn't get one, everyone else has a partner all ready, I'll work alone on this." I sighed

"Well, I'm sorry to tell Y/N, but you need a partner in order to get full credit."

Suddenly a boy had burst in the room everyone went dead silent as they watched him sit at a desk.

He was usually in my class, his name was Ponyboy. But, he was gone for weeks-rumors spread saying he was running from the cops but I didn't want to believe it;His hair did change though.

I did have a small crush on Ponyboy, he was an awful smart kid but I never got to talk to him since we were never sitting close to eachother.

Mrs. Simon walked up to him and started talking to him. I just decided to doodle a horse running out in a plain field since I had nothing else to do.

I glanced up to see the Ponyboy walking up to me.

His grey green eyes glimmered as his soft lips gave a bright grin, my heart was beating fast.

"Can I sit besides you?"

"Uh, yeah sure." I said

Mrs. Simon walked up to us
"Now, Y/N I know you were looking for a partner, well luckily you have one, Ponyboy came back, I want you to tell him what we're doing for our project alright, I trust you." She then walked away.

"So, what are we doing for a project?" Ponyboy asked

"Well, I was thinking about doing a short story but I have alittle writers block on it."

I stood quiet for a moment

"Well, let's write some ideas down." He said

I looked at my paper and noticed Ponyboy was staring at me.

"Are you alright?" I asked

"Oh yeah."

I giggled slightly.

"Hey Y/N, I was wondering after school we can meet up and work on the project at my place."

"Oh, I'd love that." I smiled
The bell then rang and we went our separate ways.

Soon school flew by fast and it it was now time for me to meet Ponyboy again.

We sat on a hill under a willow tree, the whole time it had seemed like something was bothering Ponyboy but I didn't know if I should ask so I stood quiet.

The sun was setting and I looked the sun in awe, there were rays of orange and gold as the pink clouds were slowly fading.

"Wow, it sure is beautiful." I sighed

"Yeah...Umm, Y/N, I've been thinking,would you like to... go out on a date with me?" Ponyboy smiled.

I was shocked for a moment.

"Uh, yeah, I'd love to." I smiled trying to contain myself from excitement.

"Alright, at the dingo five o'clock sharp."

"Alright see ya." I watched Ponyboy slowly walk away.

Ponyboy's Pov:

My heart was fluttering in excitement.finally, I asked Y/N out on a date.

Just right when I left I heard Y/N screaming and cheering in excitement.

"Yes! I can't believe it!" She squealed.

I couldn't help but laugh as I walked my way back home. With a goofy smile plastered on my face.

*Hey, so I know the diolouge was kinda rusty but I promise it will get better the more I go. I would love to hear your request of any Imagines for your favorite Characters from The Outsiders. 😃*