Baking With The Gang ft.Y/N

You sat on the couch watching Micky with Twobit as the gang did their usual things, you felt hungry and your sweet tooth was ready to chow down on some chocolate cake.

You open the ice box to see there was no cake. You were pretty bummed ant sat back next to Twobit looking a bit disappointed.

"Hey, what's the matter Y/N?" Twobit asked

"There's no chocolate cake." You grumbled

Everyone gasped in shock.

"No chocolate cake? How, I just made some last night?" Soda gasped

"Uhhh, about that...I kinda had the last slice." Steve said

Another gasp emerged in the room. You gave Steve a death stare, you got up and were about to strangle him until Darry lifted you up and sat you back down where you were sitting.

"No need to strangle Steve Y/N, well just make some." Darry said

"Yeah all of us, it can be like a signature cake that we made ourselves." Twobit said

"Alright, let's go to the store and get whatever we want to be in the cake." Darry grabbed the keys and off you guys went to the store.

As you guys joked around you guys grabbed the ingredients for chocolate cake followed by one item each of you guys chose.

Twobit chose gummy worms, Dallas wanted Twinkies. Ponyboy chose a Hershey bar. Soda got sprinkles. Johnny decided on Chocolate chips. Darry chose some marshmallows and You got what ever you wanted.

You guys went back home and gathered in the kitchens.

As you guys made the cake you all danced and sang some elvis songs and joked around making a huge mess in the kitchen.

After, you all sat in the living room waiting until the cake was ready. You all gathered in the dining room exited to see the creation you guys have made.

Darry came in the dinning room with the cake and placed it in the middle you all got a peice and looked at eachother as you put the cake in your mouth you all spit the cake out coughing and laughing.

"Maybe you shouldn't have put the gummy worms in Twobit." You laughed

"Hey it was a unique choice and I'm proud of it." Twobit said taking another bite to prove hoe good it was, he then spit it out again.

"Next time lets stick to the recipe." Steve said

You all agreed and gathered back in the living room.

Even though you weren't able to eat cake, you were happy you and the gang made a memorable moment you guys knew you'd never forget.