Twobit goes to Disney World (Meeting Micky)

"I can't wait anymore how far are we?" Twobit asked as he jumped up and down on his seat, watching the palm trees pass by "four more minutes Twobit, just wait." Darry said "I CANT WAIT!" Twobit squealed into Ponyboy's ear "Gosh can you scream any Louder?" Ponyboy said annoyed. "I can."
Ponyboy just sighed, crossing his arms. "So which ride are we gonna go on first?" Darry asked
"I heard that Big Thunder Mountain is a good one." Ponyboy suggested "Oh How About Splash Mountain." Soda said
"Space Mountain." Steve said
"That's alot of Mountains."
"Well I don't care because we are going to meet Micky first." Twobit said everyone groaned.
"Cmon Twobit, we ain't gonna sit in line for two hours just to meet some dude in a Micky suit." Steve sighed "No, it's really Micky mouse." Twobit said. "We're here." Darry parked

They all walked out and headed thier way to the meet and greet to Micky, It took hours for them to meet him because a child had threw up on the poor guy who was wearing the suit.
When Twobit met Micky he screamed loud. He hugged Micky tightly, making the guy in the suit feel really uncomfortable but of course he needed to stay in character.

When they left Twobit cherished the photo they took with micky
"That was a waste of time, the suit didn't even look real." Steve complained "No, Don't say that, it was real...It was real to me!" Twobit said.
"Enough of your yapping let's get to the rides." Darry sighed.

Then off they went to ride some rollercoasters.