What They Do When Your Sick

Darry- He forces you to stay in bed all day and makes you some soup, If you got cold he'd crawl next to you on bed and wrap his arms around you. But after that he got sick.

Twobit- Would gather up some blankets and grab some food and you both would sit together on the couch watching Micky all day.

Steve- He'd want things to still be a bit fun so he puts a whole lot of efforts to make a fort so the both of you can sleep there.

Soda- He'd be super sweet and buy whatever you needed to feel better, He'd give you a nice masach and you'd both cuddle up all day.

Dallas- You both would just stay at his bedroom at Bucks all day, He kinda makes It seem like he doesn't care, but he's having a heart attack deep inside.

Johnny- He'd make sure you drink your medicine and make sure your not to cold or hot and also try to read you a book like Ponyboy.

Ponyboy- He gives you medicine and never takes his eyes off you and the moment you try to leave bed He'd tell you to lay back down, unless you needed to use the bathroom, He'd read tons of books to you and you'd both draw a whole bunch too, And when the sunsets He'd take you to the front porch so you both can watch it together.