Curtis Sister (You Can Really Sing)

I was alone at the house, The gang had went out to play some football, they ask if I wanted to go but food wasn't much of my specialty, And besides I like having the house to myself.

I decided to kill time by doing some chores since the house was such a mess. But, thats how it is when tons of boys live here.
I bloomed the floors, Made the beds, cleaned the dinning room table, dusted every meter of the house.

I was starting to feel abit bored so I decided to spice things up by turning up the radio, all of my favorite songs were starting to play as I sang along passionately.

I was doing the dishes, Doing a little dance as I sang. Before my mother had died. She always complained my voice, she said I always had a voice of an angel, I wanted to believe her but, I always felt I was to pitchy.

Just as I finished the dishes I turned around to see the whole gang there staring at me in disbelief. "Oh, hey guys." I said nervously, How long were they here for?
"Was that you Y/N?" Soda asked
"What do you mean?"
"You were just singing." Ponyboy said "Yeah...I was." I shyly walked over the living room "Damn, your quiet a singer." "Oh, thank you." I smiled "You should do it for a living, You got. Like a voice of an angel." Twobit said
"Mom said that before...I didn't quite believe her though." "Well you should, You should sing for us sometime." Darry patted my shoulder.

That was the very first time I felt like someone really meant it. No every Friday night I sing for the gang as I play the piano. The gang said one day I can do that for millions of people in the world.

Thank you HeiraelleO12greys for the request.

Stay Gold 🐴 🌅 💛