Camping With The Gang ft.Y/N

As Everyone got ready, you were exited to go camping, This was the first time you ever had gone camping, you thought of how it would be and planned what to do.

You were just glad to be doing something besides staying in your room all day.
You sat besides Ponyboy and Johnny on the drive, Twobit,Steve and Soda were singing to Elvis Music that was blasting on the radio.

Dallas cooly sat in the car wearing his shades with the window open. And Darry silently Drove doing alittle dance as the music was blasting.

Soon you guys made it, You Ponyboy and Johnny ran out of the car looking around at the big trees with a crystal looking lake.

"Hey Guys help us out will ya?" Soda asked

"Alright." You all ran back towards them grabbing camping supplies.

An Hour later everything was set, Darry decided to drench everyone with bug spray so no one would whine about the itching.

As Darry cooked some good old beans over the fire
You all then decided to go swimming.

Dally,Twobit,Steve and Sodapop went at the deep end You,Johnny and Ponyboy went on the somewhat shallow end, because Darry didn't want Ponyboy to drown so you and Johnny didn't want to leave Ponyboy alone.

"Hey Guys suppers ready!" Darry called out.

You all raced to the bench you were about to be the first to go but Twobit tripped you causing you to eat dirt.

"Oh, sorry Y/N." Twobit helped you up as you grabbed his hand you seen a black looking blob stuck on his arm.

"Twobit there's something on your arm." You said

"What?"

You then realized what it was.

"Its a leach!" You yelled scooting away from him.

Everyone started to laugh as Twobit screamed like a girl running around the whole woods.
He ran towards you in a panic.

"Get it off! get it off!" He squealed

"Not so much of a man are you huh." You laughed

"Please Y/N just get it off!" He begged

"I don't know...I mean you did trip me over causing me to eat a whole plate of dirt."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I apologized!"

"Alright, Alright don't pass your pants will ya?" You said as you grabbed the leach, throwing it on the floor.

"You owe me one Two." You walked towards the bench as everyone laughed so hard they cried.

You all ate and the sun was now setting. The sky looked beautiful.

The sky was orange with pastel pink clouds as the golden sun slowly peeked down to the crystal looking lake.

You all sat near the fire as the stars shined, you made some smores and of course ate them.
Soon it got late and you all gathered up in the tent, You weren't able to sleep so you crawled out of the tent and looked up at the stars.

You had a blast camping and you hope soon you got to do it all over again.