Happy Anniversary!

Hey Guys! I just wanted to say today marks the first day I started writing in The Outsiders Fandom. (Yay!I've been here writing for a year!)

After I stumbled upon wattpad and reading ALL of the books so many wonderful people had written (which was March of 2020...dang that doesn't feel like two years ago), I decided to write my own.(which was June 2, 2021) I wanted it to be as fun and comforting as all of the others and most importantly accurate.

Because dude...if you said "Stay Golden" to Thirteen year old me. You would never see another day.

I remember how nervous but excited I was and how I always had to hide it from my family (and I still do) because...siblings. they would make fun of me. I mean once my brother almost caught me when we went to a vacation to Florida and it was so fun but,

I remember when I was drying off from going to the swimming pool. I hid under this towel and was about to write until. I had this sense that someone was there too.

I jumped up to see my brother with a smile, I panicked and knew he seen but, he never said anything and continued to just talk like nothing happened.

To this day I still don't know if he knows that I write fanfictions.

To be honest I'm not sure why it's embarrassing. I mean I understand there's a dirty part to the fanfics....Smuts. I remember thirteen year old me innocently clicked on a book and read something about Ponyboys hmm. I DIDNT CONTINUE READING IT. I IMMEDIATELY LEFT THE MOMENT I READ THAT.

And that's how I learned to stay away from smuts.

Gosh sorry this is getting long.

I just wanted to say Thank You all for reading these.

I have tons of fun writing these and I really miss writing these for the first time.

I know I stopped writing in The Outsiders Fandom for awhile. It's because I really have writers block and I had started writing other stories but, to be honest I miss the nostalgia I got when writing these things and reading your comments

Gosh you're comments were so sweet, they made my day.

I remember every morning, waking up and going straight to the comments and getting a smile.

Thank you.

Especially to those that have been here since day one...like really Thank You

Stay Gold 🐴 🌅 💛