Ponyboy X Reader (I challenge You)

After Track meet you sit on a bench exhausted, you were sweating like a pig and all you wanted was a nice warm shower.
You drank some water and you suddenly see Ponyboy walking towards you, You both were very good firends and were both the fastest in the track team.
Ponyboy sat besides you with a smile on his face.

"So...Y/N, You wanna see who's the true fastest in our track team?" He gave you a daring grin

"I challenge you Ponyboy Curtis!" You smile.

Ponyboy got up "Hey Guys! ME and Y/N are gonna race!" Ponyboy tells the rest of the track team.

They all seemed interested and gathered around the track field.

Each part of the team was cheering you both on as you got to your starting positions.
The couch walked in the middle.

"Ready....Set...Go!" The couch Yelled and off you two went running like leopards.

Ponyboy went ahead of you,So you ran faster, Passing by him you waved at him as he looked at you in disbelief.

"GO Y/N Go!" The rest of your track team cheered. Soon Ponyboy caught up once again and there you both were aligned.

You both passed the finish line and slowed down collapsing on the floor.

"Who won?" You asked out of breath as you looked up at the clouds.

"I don't know." Pony said

"Well, It seems to be a tie you two." The couch smiled

Ponyboy helped you up.
"Well, I gusse we're both fast."Ponyboy smiled.

"Yeah but I'm the fastst." you said

"Sure, Your the fastest." He laughed.

You both walked back to the bench and chugged water hoping you'd be able to walk back home without your legs giving out.