Steve Vs. Ponyboy

So it's an normal day for Soda he's relaxing and all and Ponyboy comes up to Soda.

"Hey Soda so you wanna go to the Movies with me tonight?"
"Oh yeah sure!" Soda smiled

"Thanks Soda." Ponyboy then sits besides Soda on the couch.
Steve then walks in.

"Hey Soda don't forget tonight we're watching the drag race."

"Oh, Yeah I forgot about that, Ponyboy I'm sorry I forgot I made plans with Steve...Maybe next time we can go to the movies?" Soda looks at Ponyboy from behind Ponyboy sees Steve stick his tongue out and mouth sucker at Ponyboy.

"But...You always hang out with Steve." Ponyboy used his innocent little brother look on Soda making him feel bad.

"Aww. Your right, Hey Steve is it alright you could just go with Twobit or something?" Soda looked at Steve, Ponyboy mouthed Suck it to Steve making Steve mad but of course Steve didn't want to lash out infront of his best firend.

"Umm, Sure." Steve smiled.

Later on Ponyboys went to the kitchen and Steve walked in.

"Cancel your plans with Soda."

"No you always hang out with him." Ponyboy said

"Well I mad plans with him first!"

"So you always hang out with Soda...He's my brother!"

"Who cares if he's your brother I made plans first!" Steve shoved Ponyboy.

They then started to shove eachother and the Steve had Ponyboy on an armlock suddenly Soda walked in, They both froze.

"Hey what are you doing Steve?"

"Oh I'm just ruffling Ponyboys hair for being such a smart kid!" Steve smiled

"Aww, Well Ponyboy I gusse the movies are gonna start soon so let's go." Soda said.

Ponyboy the got out of Steve's armlock and just before Ponyboy left the kitchen he stuck his tongue out like a child and went to the movies with Soda.