Curtis Sister (Isolation)

I lied down staring at the ceiling, examining the questionable stains that had gotten there.

I haven't left my room in weeks, I lost count. After My boyfriend had broken up with me I felt alittle broken, but the thing that really broke me is when my best friend i knew since I was six,, took him from me, She said I deserved it, she said I should go die in a ditch if I told anyone.

So now, I'm here, alone no one to comfort me, nothing to do nor look forward to, What's the point to show your face to anyone when your in the darkest times. I don't deserve anything anyway, I should just stay here all my life, So no one can backstab me anymore.

Sodapops Pov:

All of us stood silent in the living room, Which is unordinary, Y/N hasn't gotten out of her room in three weeks, we haven't known why, one day she just came in crying and locked herself in, hasn't came out since, Not in the morning nor The night, not even to eat. We had tried giving her food but she didn't eat, she just started at it until it started molding.
"Should we talk to her?" Ponyboy asked "How can we, We tried either way, she just doesn't talk back anymore." Darry sighed. "How about you Soda, have you tried?" Ponyboy asked "I do think so." "Well, I say you should try. " I nodded and got up from the couch walking up to her bedroom door.

I grabbed the hairpin that was at the top of a frame to pick the lock from the door, I opened it to see her staring at the ceiling. She noticed me and sat up quickly. "Hey Sis." I said softly as I closed the door from behind. She didn't reply, I sat besides her, she looked the other way resisting eye contact from me. "Y/N, We're getting awful worried about ya...You haven't left the room in three weeks honey, we wanna see you, we wanna know what's going on...." She still didn't respond nor look back at me. I sighed and got up, I kneeled down facing her,making eye contact, her eyes looked so broken, so torn up "Can you at least tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

I saw tears welling up into her face, I hugged her but she didn't hug back "Please...I promise I won't tell no one." I begged. She doing do anything but push away from me. "Alright...I'll be out with the gang, let me know if you wanna talk then." I slowly walked to the door "Soda..." her voice shaked I turned around
"Yes Y/N?" "What do you do, when two people, you cared about deeply, don't care about you?" I sat besides her again
"Well, I'd let them go, if those people can't appreciate the things I've done for them and the love I showed them...Than they don't deserve it...Whyd you ask?"

She looked hesitant at first but gave In "Three weeks ago, My best friend, left me for my boyfriend who just broke up with me." Shs cried "oh sweetheart." I hugged her tightly "It's not fair Soda! What did I do to deserve this?"
"You didn't do anything honey, It's just...Sadly, sometimes people do awful things, even if you treat them nicely." I said softly "But, I say you should forget about them, Go on with your life, Even if it's hard now, It'll be easy soon. Y/N, you can't just lock yourself in and think everything will be solved by itself, You need to do things." She pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears "I gusse your right." She sighed u gave her a soft smile "At least you go us." "And that's enough." She smiled

We both got up and left to the living room, Me and the gang made her laugh and had fun for the rest if the night.

I am so sorry for the chapter being abit bad, I feel like it doesn't make sense, I mean I might try to edit it but anyway hope you guys are having a great day or night.
Stay Gold 🐴🌅💛