Ponyboy Daughter Pt.2 (Family Game Night)

As I sat in the living room reading a book that my dad gave me the door swung open to show all of my Uncles.

"Hey Y/N! How's my favorite niece!" My uncle Soda smiled hugging me to the point I couldn't breath.

"Good! Just a bit bored." I sighed placing my book on the coffee table.

"Well, I mean, your Dad asked me to bring some old board games we used to play when he was your age." Darry said placing down a box that was really dusty.

My Dad then walked in.
"Oh Hey guys!"

"Hey!" They all Said

"See You got the box of games! Thanks Darry." My Dad smiled opening the box.

"No problem." Darry smiled
I got up and looked in the box curious.

"What's in here?"

My Dad then grabbed a plastic white sheet and blew the dust off.

"It's called Twister." He smiled

"Don't they have that in stores still?" I asked

"Yeah but this is the Original, the one that was released in 1966." My Uncle Twobit stated

"Well okay grandpa." I joked

"Alright Baby." He smiled ruffling my hair.

My dad then placed the sheet down.

"Hey let me and Y/N, Go first I wanna show her how it's done." Uncle Twobit smirked.

"Oh, you think I don't know how it's done...It's on old man." I took the challenge.

I was very flexible and I knew my Uncle Twobit wasn't at all, so I knew this would be a win.

"You got this Twobit!" My Uncle Johnny cheered

"C'mon Twobit, the kid called you old, you gonna take that?"
My other Uncle Dally said.

We were twenty minutes in the game and I felt as if I was gonna fall in seconds but I wanted to prove my Uncle Twobit wrong.

"Twobit,make her fall!" Uncle Steve yelled

"Hey that's just cheating." I said

"I would but if I move my leg I'd fall in an instant." Uncle Twobit said

"Try it then...Trip me. I dare you" I smirked

He then tried to but fell instantly just like he said.

"Ha! I won!" I got up proudly.

"Good Job Y/N, your not to bad." He got up

"That's my Daughter." My dad walked up to me and hugged me.

"You know when your Dad played this game, he did exactly what you did...Trick the person into cheating." My Uncle Darry said

"It always works." I smiled

"You sure are your father's daughter." My Uncle Soda laughed.

The rest of the night we played other games that my Dad used to play and He told me I could keep them so I can pass it on to my own children.