Sleepover

The Gang originally plans to stay up all night or else they will get pranked.
So they decide to watch movies all night.

As the TV is playing a movie, Soda, Steve and Twobit play black jack.

Ponyboy and Johnny watch the movie and Darry is reading the local newspaper.
Soon it's midnight and Dardy is just passed out on his armchair.

Twobit decides to take a slice of cheese and slap it on his face causing everyone to laugh, Darry yet doesn't wake up and now just sleeps with a cold slice of cheese.

Dallas makes a deal with Twobit if Dallas can drink five bottles of beers without blacking out Twobit has to moon a police officer.

Soon Dallas is just full on drunk and Black's out which means Twobit was safe.
Twobit takes the time and puts some whip cream in Dallys mouth.

Soon Soda and Stevs fall asleep. Twobit just makes them into human sandwiches by putting bread, lettuce, mayonnaise and mustard on their faces.

At this point Ponyboy and Johnny are both surprised on how long they made it awake but really want to go to sleep so they beg Twobit not to prank them. Twobit lies to them and draws on the both of their faces.

In the morning everyone wakes up besides Twobit and decided to do alittle payback to him by doing the same things he did to them.