A Mr. and Mr.Curtis Memory (Dally Cant Swim)

The Gangs Age:
Darry- 12
Sodapop- 8
Ponyboy- 6
Johnny- 7
Dallas- 9
Twobit- 10
Steve- 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a nice, beautiful hot summer day and The Curtis Family (Including The Gang)
Decided to go out to the local beach. Everyone was clearly excited to cool off next to the beautiful crystal ocean. They all set up some towels and beach chairs followed by an umbrella. Mrs. Curtis was wearing a nice white gown that was over her swimsuit, her beautiful Bonnie Blue eyes popped as the sun shined brightly in the blue sky.

All of the boys raced into the ocean, splashing water all over the place. Darry, Soda, Steve and Twobit all went deep in the ocean, as for Ponyboy, Johnny and Dallas they all stood in the shallow end, Dally did want to join the older boys but he wanted to watch on Johnny and also cause he was secretly scared of the ocean.

Ponyboy and Johnny used their feet to grab whatever sea shells they felt and Dallas decided to help. "Hey Dal!" Soda yelled from the deep end.
"Why don't you join us?"
"I'm alright." He sighed grabbing another sea shell.
"You scared Dal?" Twobit gave a smile "No." "Dallys scared of the ocean! Dally scared of the ocean!" Twobit mocked
"Oh I'll show you!" Dally started swimming his way there, the deeper he got, the more scared he was. He then had realized why he was scared of the ocean in the first place...He didn't know know how to swim. He Sank right down like and Anchor.

"Oh Shoot!" Darry panicked trying to grab Dallas from the ocean. "MOM! DAD!" Soda yelled
Mr. Curtis looked over
"Yeah Son?!" "Dallys drowning!"
Mr.Curtis ran to the rescue and grabbed Dallas from the water.
Mr.Curtis placed Dally nicely on the sand, He was knocked out. So, Mr.Curtis did CPR to him. "Oh my goodness what happened?" Ms.Curtis gasped
"Dally drowned." Steve sighed
Johnny looked down in sadness and cried on Ponyboys shoulder.

Suddenly Dally started coughing water. Everyone sighed in relief. Johnny ran up to Dallas and hugged him tightly.
"You alright Dally?" Mr.Curtis asked "I think so."
"I'm sorry Dallas. I didn'tknow you couldn'tswim" Twobit had a guilty expression.
"Yeah, Yeah, I was just pretending I couldn't." Dally lied

For the rest of the day all of the boys decided to stay in the Shallow end and Johnny was attached to Dallas like a magnet. For he was about to lose his firend.

A/N: I'm really sorry for the bad image. I was kinda stuck on this one anyway hope you have a great day and Stay Gold 🌅💛🐴