Hunting Some Action With Dally, Johnny, and Ponyboy

You sit in the Curtis house bored, there was nothing to do and you had no clue what to do,You looked over at Ponyboy who was reading a book and you sighed and groaned

"I'm so bored." You say
Dally and Johnny then walked in

"Hey guys." Just greeted

"What you guys up to?" Dally asked

"Nothing."You groaned and shoved your face against the couch dramatically.

"Let's hunt some action then."Dallas said cooly
You perked up and smiled.

"Oh Gosh finally."

Ponyboy got up and placed his book down

"Better than reading the same book billions of times."

You all then walked out of the house and started to fool around, Dallas smoked a cigarette as you, Johnny and Ponyboy followed him.

You guys got hungry so, you guys ate at the dingo.

After that you guys talked to the Shepards gang and nearly got in the middle of a rumble.
It soon got dark and you wanted to show the boys a good short cut you found.

Which was through a dark alleyway that didn't seem to trustworthy.

As you walked out a strong grip pulled you.

You look up to see Paul the socs."Look what we have here boys." He hissed, the awful smell of alcohol hit you making you feel nauseous.

"It's a small broad out in the streets."

Suddenly Ponyboy, Dallas and Johnny peeked out of the alleyway.

"Get your hands off of her." Dallas said in a tough tone.

"Or what?"

"Or This." You bit his hand as hard as you can causing him to bleed, you then hit him at his weakest spot and punched him in the face hard.

The other Socs started to fight, Ponyboy, Johnny and Dallas joined along.

Soon the socs ran away cowardly, All of you were beaten up pretty bad and aching in pain but it was worth it because now you didn't have to deal with those no good socs any longer.

You all walked back to the Curtis house and the rest of the gang looked at all three of you worried.

"Gosh what happened to you guys?" Soda asked

"Got in a fight with Paul and his group of socs, Y/N sure did knock some sense into him." Dallas smirked at you.

"C'mon let's get cleaned up." Ponyboy said.

You all gotten cleaned up and you, Ponyboy, Johnny and Dallas told the gang how you guys handled those socs proudly.