Fangirl Encounter

Imagine it's modern time but all of the actors are the same age as they were in the film

So the gangs all just naturally hanging out And suddenly and intense fan girl of the outsiders spots them.

The first one to notice was Rob Lowe "Oh Shit." He muttered
"What?" Tom Cruis asked "It's one of them fangirls." "Did she spot us?" Tommy Howell asked
"Of course she did! That's why I said oh shit!"

The girl then ran in squealing her ass off. "I NEVER KNEW I'D BUMP INTO YOU GUYS!...Well actually I tracked you guys down lol!"

The Gang all smiled and awkwardly nodded "So...How long have you liked the outsiders?" Ralph asked "Well about....Four years! I watched the movie and read the book like....345 times to be exact."

'Wow' Was what Matt mouthed "Wow Patrick your muscles are bigger than I imagined!" The girl sqeezed his arm. "Yeah...I gusse you can say that." Patrick laughed awkwardly.
"Oh and Tommy! I told all of my firends about our relationship! We're definitely getting Married right?"
Tommy just sat there smiling and nodded awkwardly.

"Hey Emilio! Can you say something Twobit would say?" The girl asked "Uhhh...Sure."
The girl bursted out laughing
"Good one!" "But...I didn't even say anything yet." He said.

"Oh Matt, I have a question." She said seriously "Umm okay what is it?" He asked politely
"Did it hurt when you fell down from the chair?" She laughed, Everyone couldn't help but laugh too. "Yeah...Yeah it kinda did." He awnsered.

"Anyway its nice meeting you, Is it okay if you can autograph my arm so I can get your names tattooed?" "Suuurrreee." Tom Cruis said.

When the girl left Everyone stood silent for a moment.
"Well that was nice." Rob smiled.