Christmas Day With The Gang ft.Y/N

It was a beautiful white snowy day in Tusla, I was baking some cookies for the gang, Soda,Ponyboy and Darry were all asleep, So I decided to give them a bit of a surprise.

As I waited for those to finish baking, I started making breakfast. Tons of bacon, eggs, and my famous cinnamon pancakes for a good Christmas spirit.

I placed everything down nicely on the dinning table and sat besides the fireplace as I took a sip of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

The presents I bought for the gang were all placed nicely under the tree followed by the presents the Curtis Brothers had bought.

The door swung open to reveal Twobit and Steve wearing Santa hats with a bag of presents
"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" Twobit yelled "Shh, They're still asleep." I hushed.
"Oh...Sorry." Twobit whispered.
They placed everything down nicely under the Christmas tree soon Johnny and Dallas came in silently and placed their presents down, now the tree was stuffed. Soon the Curtis Brothers had woken up and we all started to eat breakfast.

After that we all gathered up in the living room and started opening presents.

When we had finished opening our presents we all headed outside and had an extreme  snowball fight.

We also built snowforts, Me Johnny and Ponyboy made a snowman but Steve knocked it over and soon we had gotten cold.

We all decided to go back inside as we listened to Christmas music, Eat cookies with hot chocolate and watch the micky mouse Christmas special.

Thank you HeiraelleO12greys for this request, I'm really sorry if it was short.

Stay Gold 🐴 🌅 💛