Summer Action (Curtis Sister)

You got up to the sun shining and the sky wad a nice blue with no clouds in sight, You smiled excited..finally it was summer.

You got ready for the day wearing your favorite summer clothes. You walked to the living room seeing your Older brother Soda sitting on the couch.

"Morning Y/N, How did you sleep?" Soda asked

"Great, I  can finally overslept without worrying about being late for school." You smiled

"You want any breakfast?"

"Of course I do."

"Alright." Soda walked in the kitchen.

You sat on the Couch and turned on the television, Micky was playing like usual.

Your Brother Ponyboy walked in with his pj's and messy hair, you laughed slightly.

"What?" He asked

"You starting your summer off bumming around?"

"No...I'm gonna eat breakfast first What you watchin?"

"Micky."

The door then swung open revealing Twobit, Johnny, Steve and Dallas.

"ITS SUMMER!!!" Twobit yelled, messing your hair.

"Twobit cut it out, not the hair."you laughed

"So what are we gonna do?" Johnny asked

"Not sure." You replied

"I know what we can do." Dallas smirked

"What?"

"You'll see."

"Well, Me and Ponyboy can't get in any trouble."

"I know, I know."

"Hey Y/N, Breakfasts ready." Soda said

"Thanks Soda." You smiled.

After Breakfast you, Twobit, Ponyboy, Johnny and Dallas walked around town.

You guys went to the dingo talking to some old firends, You and Twobit were messing with the cops making them smile until Ponyboy made you stop, soon you guys went to the Nightly Double.

After the movies you guys walked at the night, Dallas walked towards you.

"Hey, Y/N wanna go with me, Twobit and Johnny at Bucks place?" He asked

"Well...I would but, My brother's will be mad and Ponyboys here he'll never let me go."

"Don't worry, Well just say we're gonna hang at the lot."

"Well wouldn't he want to come?"

"No, look at Ponyboy he looks tired, he'll probably go back to your place and knock out on his bed."

You stood silent for a moment thinking.

"Fine...But I can't stay there late."

"Trust me you wont."Dallas smiled.

You and Dallas had a good brother and Sister kind of bond so you knew you could trust him.

You both walked to Bucks with Johnny and Twobit.

Dallas knocked on the door and Bucke opened the door.

You all walked in, There was a party like always, Some people smoking and drinking, Dancing, playing pool and arm wrestling, the kind of kicks Dallas was into.

You stuck with Johnny the whole time hoping nothing awful would happen, Soda had told you a story once on how this man tried picking a fight with girl your age, you just hoped it wouldn't happen to you, You and Johnny just decided to join along playing some pull and Dallas and Twobit were at the bar drinking a few beers.

Suddenly a man showed up the exact description Soda told you to look out for.

You stood next to Johnny a bit tense trying not to cause any attention to yourself.
But it didn't work for the man had his eyes on you, he walked towards you and grabber you my the arm.

"Hey, Little lady, what are you doing here In a place like this?" He pulled you close to him.

"Hey, Leave her alone." Johnny said

"You shut your mouth, Or things will get bad for the both of ya."

Johnny stood silent and left the room.

"Leave me alone...Please" you begged

"Or what?"

"Or else I'm gonna shove my pool stick up your dirty mouth maybe would help the Smelly ass breath you had."

"You sure do got a smart mouth huh?" He started to pull you super close to the point you could smell nothing but the alcohol in his breath.

"Hey get your hands off of her!!" You heard Dallys voice.

"What you gonna do you little weak ass prick?"

"Did you just call me weak?"

"Yeah...Did I stutter."

"Oh I'll show you weak." Dallas then punched the guy in the face so hard the man couldn't even think.

You join along and hit it here it hurts the most for him causing him to fall on the floor. After that a full on rumble emerged. You, Dallas, Johnny and Twobit left before things got ugly.

"Jeez, Thanks alot Dal that guy sure did terrified me."

"Hey no problem, You sure did put up a fight too."

"I mean...not really."You smiled

"Heck if that happened to some other girl, they'd be crying their ass of instead of joining along the fight, You got guts Y/N." Dallas smirked.

"Well, I gusse I better get home...Don't want all of my brother's to worry about me, See ya." You then went home.

You were satisfied with the way you spent your first day of summer, you knew that was gonna be a day to remember.