Ponyboys Daughter

*It's around the 80s, your the daughter of Ponyboy.*

As you walk along the street with your firends you realize how late it is.

You slightly panic but you know your parents will be asleep right now.

As you walk your way to the door you hear people calling your name you then bump into your Uncle Sodapop.

"Hey, Guys I found her!" He yelled everyone in your family came running towards you.

"Are you alright Y/N?" Your Uncle Johnny asks

"Yeah I'm alright. How did you guys get here so fast?"

"We've been looking for you for hours, it's midnight sweets." Your other, Uncle Dally said as he lit a cigarette.

You realized your father wasn't around "Where's Dad?" You ask

"Oh, he's inside with your mom, you sure did get him worried."

You and your Uncles walk inside the house, you try hiding in the crowd but your Uncle Twobit gave your spot away.

Your Dad walks up to you.

"Now, what were you thinking walking out this late at night." He asked

"Well, I lost track of time...I didn't mean to."

"You know, when I was your age I didn't go around doing those stuff."

"Oh no kid brother, you did." Darry said

"Yeah you did it all the time I had to back you up."Soda added

"So... Trying to lie on about your past mistakes and shaming your child because they did the same....Shame Dad...For Shame."
You said, you walked to your room and your Dad followed curious what you were up to.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" He asked.

You grabbed a Pencil,Paper and a book and decided to do what he does to you when he grounds you.

"Dad, your grounded, now by the end of this week I want you to write a whole book report of what you read."

Your dad just smiled as he laughed, he kissed you in the forehead.

"You really are my Daughter." He laughed

After that since your Uncles were here you all sat around the living room and listen to them talk about the crazy things that they went through when they were your age.

You enjoyed it and had a great time, as you, your dad, and your Uncles talked the night away.