Johnny X Reader

It's dark out, your alone crying underneath a willow tree.

You were tired of you parents fighting,tired of them pushing you around.

As you cried you suddenly heard a tree branch crack, you stood up in fear thinking one of your parents followed you so they can beat you more.

"Please, Don't!" You cried in fear.

But it wasn't them, it was your good friend Johnny. You and Johnny were close since you guys were seven years old, with your similarities and compassion for one another you had a crush on him.

The moonlight making his puppy dog eyes sparkle, he sat besides you.

"Had a hard time with your folks tonight?"He asked

"Yeah, how'd you know?" You sniffed.

"Well first you never stay out this late and you have a black eye." He said pointing at your left eye.

You both stood silent for a bit. You can hear your parents yelling from afar, you get tense and frustrated which causes you to breakdown.

"I can't take it no longer Johnny,-I wish I could just run away, no one would care about me. No one will ever love me, I'm only good for being someone's personal punching bag."

"Shh, calm down Y/N, it's alright, don't runaway me and the gang would miss you and-  Y/N, I love you."

"What?"

"I...I love you Y/N." Johnny stuttered.

You wiped you tears and gave a smile "I love you too Johnny, I always have."

You both stood in a comfortable silence as you lean slowly towards eachother your soft lips pressing his.

Even though you kissed for thirty seconds, it had felt like hours.

You both blushed furiously and giggled.

"C'mon, let's go to the lot, it's alot better."

He got up and put is hand out, you grabbed his hand and he hauled you to your feet, you two held hands as you walked to the lot.