When Ponyboy Is Grounded

As Ponyboy sits in his room bored because Darry had grounded him the gang all decide to go out to the country side without him, but instead of telling Ponyboy that, they just said they were going to the dingo.

So as Ponyboy was reading a book he read for the millionth time, the gang all drove their way to the country side.
They all played football and went horse back riding, watching some horse races and met Paul Newman, they took a picture with him, Soon that night there was a carnival so they all decided to have a blast there.

On Ponyboys end he was doing chores.

Suddenly as they were in the amusement park, Steve found himself drunk arm wrestling a bodybuilder aka one of the most strongest men in the world.

Soon after all of the fun they had Ponyboy was on the couch watching all of the gang stumble in the in the house.

"So...You guys went to the dingo?" Ponyboy said

"Oh Ponyboy you would've been there!"Twobit said

"We went to the country side, played football, went horse back riding and as we were watching a horse race we met Paul Newman!"

"What?!" Ponyboy said shocked
"See here's the proof." Twobit handed the photo.

Ponyboy looked at Darry who gave a face that said 'That's right'

"And Steve was arm wrestling one of the most strongest men in the world."

"Damn I was grounded for only one day!" Ponyboy groaned

"That's what happens when you don't do your homework Ponyboy." Darry smiled

Ponyboys groaned and walked into his bedroom upset.