Steve X Reader (It May be short...Im so sorry about that)

Thank You almaasimp7 for this request, I apologize for the short imagine.
Stay Gold 🐴 🌅 💛

I sat in the Curtis house with Ponyboy and Johnny worried if Steve was alright, Him and the gang went out to a rumble this time it wasn't going to be a fair fight, it wad going to have knifes and Chains involved, I looked out the window "I hope Steve's alright." I sighed "I hope everyone's alright." Ponyboy said "What if they pull out a heater? And Steve's in the hospital!" I gasped "Just calm down Y/N, he's gonna be alright."

I sat back down besides him. The door then suddenly swung open, Steve was all beaten up, bruises and blood all over him hollering in victory "Oh Steve! You had me worried!" I hugged him tightly "Don't worry I'm here, I'm alright." Steve kissed me on the lips "C'mon let me clean you up." I grabbed the med kit and started to clean all of his cuts, Soon I did the rest of the gangs.

The rest of the night I cuddle next to Steve.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the short imagine, I rarely do Steve Imagines And I'm also sorry about that it's because I honestly don't know what to do with him, I will try to do more Steve, but anyway.
Stay Gold 🐴 🌅 💛