Carnival

-Its night time and You and the gang decided it's a good night to go to the yearly summer carnival.

-You all decide to go on some of the rides and have a blast.

-But Steve did get sick to his stomach and threw up all over some soc girl, Which made her made so she started hitting Steve with here 100$ purse. Of course Steve tried running away from her cause he didn't want to hit a girl. You all found it hilarious though.

-Soon you made the girl lay off and you and the gang decided to do the carnival games which we all know are rigged, except for the fish one.

- Since Darrys really strong he managed to with the hammer bell game and won this huge stuffed Micky and gave it to Twobit making his squeal like a girl.

-You guys then did the game where you use a water gun to win a race, Dallas was really confident that he'd win but, Ponyboy ended up winning which made Dally mad. You decided to make things even so you Said that the both of you two can go against eachother, you let him win obviously and Dallas got a stuffed animal Dog wearing sunglasses and Gave it to Johnny(aww)

- You guys then all decided to finish the carnival off by going on the ferris wheel, You sat next to Soda enjoying the view.

You had a good time at the carnival with the gang and you all looked forward on doing it all again next summer.