Dating Them

Ponyboy-

You guys first go out to eat your favorite food. After that you guys go out to the beach with a sketch book, canvases and of course paint and pencils.

You sat close enough to the ocean with a nice blanket as the both of you drew the beautiful view (Ponyboy secretly draws you like one of his French girls...lol)

After you paint the sunset that you seen with your very own eyes;You two go to the Nightly Double drive in as you snuggled together eating nice buttery popcorn (like the perfect kind of buttery popcorn)

After the movie he takes you home.

"I had a good time" you smiled

"Yeah me too." Ponyboy said

"Gosh I just wish I can see that sunset again." You said as you looked at the painting you did

"Well I'm seeing something more beautiful then a sunset right now." He smiled and leaned towards your ear "it's you."

You giggled and kissed him on the lips, they were soft and tasted like buttery popcorn from the movies.

You winked at him as he sat there dumbfounded, blushing furiously as you closed the door you blew him a kiss. You two both knew you were meant for eachother.

Twobit-

You two decide to go to the carnival that was held every summer. You guys first ate bunch of carnival food-like warm soft pretzels,hotdogs and cotton candy.

Twobit then dragged you on one of the spinning rides betting whoever threw up, owed them more food.

Twobit threw up and bought you a churro, you felt kinda bad so you shared.

Twobit then decided to impress you by trying the hammer bell game (you know what I mean like...you slam the hammer and if the bell rings you win.)

It took him four tries in order for him to finally win you a big stuffed bear that was brown and super soft and the best part was it was dressed just like micky mouse, you two named him Micky of course.

As you gotten tired, Twobit decided to take you to his place.

You fell asleep in the car so he picked you up and placed you nicely on his bed with your new stuffed animal.

You were half awake but still with your eyes closed as you felt his lips press against yours.

You drowsily smiled "Night Twobit." You mumbled

"Night my princess." He said softly as he laid down beside you.

Johnny-

You guys ate burgers and fries and shared a chocolate shake at the dingo.

Afterwards going to the movie house and watch a movie, Johnny wanted to cuddle up with you but was alittle to shy to.

But, you noticed on time and you two cuddled as you enjoyed the film.

As you walk and talk about the movie holding hands Johnny looks at a shop and tells you to wait outside.

When he comes back he comes with an adorable little locket that he saved all of his money and bought it.

The locket was gold and had your favorite flower ingraved into it with yours and Johnnys initials.

You opened a locket to see a picture of you and Johnny both cuddling together.

After that Johnny took you to the country side and you two looked up at the stars. You see a shooting star and point it out.

"What was your wish?" Johnny asked