At The Beach With The Gang

-As everyone gets ready Dally sits in the corner saying how boring the beach will be
"Oh c'mon Dal, it won't be that bad." You say but Dally still doesn't believe you.

-After the hour drive you all run to the beach barefooted but since it's like 100 degrees out you guys retreat and put back your shoes.

-You guys find a safe spot and take off your normal clothes that was over your swimwear.

-Twobit wore his new micky mouse shorts of course.

-As Darry Intensely puts sunscreen on Ponyboy you try sneaking away from him but he catches you. (He basically makes you put so much sunscreen you look like an overly frosted cake.)

-You decide to hang out with Ponyboy and Johnny making sand castles as Steve, Twobit and Dallas try destroying them.

-Sodas out being his charming self out in the ocean trying to impress the ladies... but then gets knocked down by a huge wave (don't worry he's alright)

-Soon an ice-cream truck comes along so you, Twobit and Steve beg Darry to get some.

"Please Darry we won't bother you anymore!" You guys begged

"Alright fine." He sighed

-You eat your ice-cream as you watch Steve trying to mess with Ponyboy by attempting to knock down his ice-cream.

-When everyone is done with their ice-cream you, Soda and The rest all decide to hang around in the water...Even Dallas who said it was gonna be boring.

-Dally protects Johnny from getting under the water cause if a big wave came along he doesn't want his Johnnycake to drown

-Soda decides to grab you and piggy back you the whole time

-Ponyboy wants to go deeper in the water but is to scared if he'll drown...and also cause Darrys watching Ponyboy like a hawk.

-Once Twobit acted like he was a shark to Steve making him scream like a little girl who had just seen a spider

-After you accidentally swallowed a whole lot of salt water you felt nauseated so you just sat besides Darry listening him tell you stories as if he were an old man.

-Soon the sun was setting so you,Ponyboy and Johnny all sat besides eachother as you dried off and watched the sunset-it was beautiful; giving a touching moment, so touching you realized life is short and moments like these are precious.

-Soon you guys left, on your way back you sat next to Dally who was looking at you and laughing.

"What?" You asked

"Nah its just... you were right... The beach is kinda fun."

You smiled and put your head against the window slowly falling asleep as you watched the trees pass by.