A Mr. And Mrs. Curtis Memory (Your More Of A Father To Me)

As Everyone was in the living room with Mr.Curtis, Mrs.Curtis was doing the dishes since the boys made a mess with breakfast.

It was Father's day and the boys in the living room were playing some games as the watched TV with Mrs.Curtis.

Suddenly a conversation of the gangs own Father's showed up.

"Once my Dad caught a big fish it was like as big as a baby shark!" Steve said

"My Dad once caught a baby shark once at the beach, ain't that right dad?" Soda said

"Sure did." Mr.Curtis smiled.

"How about your Dad Twobit?" Darry asked

"My Dad caught nothing but cake." Twobit laughed

"How about yours Johnny?"

Twobit then realized what he had just said.

Johnny sat there with tear welling up in his eyes, before he could show his tears he ran to the bathroom and slammed the door.

Mrs.Curtis and Mr.Curtis walked towards the bathroom door knocking on it lightly.

"Johnny, are you alright?" Mrs.Curtis asked

"Yeah- Just...leave me alone will ya?" Johnny sniffed

"Johnny, Twobit didn't mean t-"

"I know...It's just..." Johnny opened the door.

"I never had a father who loved me!" He cried out.

Mr.Curtis grasped him tightly.

"It's alright Johnny, there there." Mr.Curtis said

"All he does is push me around, kick me out of the house! I have no father of my own"
Johnny sniffed

"Well, Johnny that man isn't your father, never is and never will be... A father isn't just the person who lives with you it can be people you know...A Firend, A Brother, An Uncle, A Fictional Character, Even a friends Father. As long as that person cares for you, treats you with respect, And treats you like your very own, and teaches you valuable lessons that you'd never forget..That's a father right there."

Johnny calmed down.

"Well, I guess Your more of a father to me Mr.Curtis." Johnny smiled.

"And I'm glad to be, C'mon let's go outside and play some football with the boys."

Mr.Curtis smiled and off they went outside to play football.